Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

So what other teas does everyone like to drink?
My favorite right now is a caramel chai tea. I've been alternating it with a peach mango white tea, a sweet ginger black tea, and a honeybush, orange herbal tea...
Still, the favorite is the caramel chai...Really mellow and smooth.

I can't wait to try the breakfast teas and an oolong tea.

Tto make tea using loose leaf do the following.

Firstly you need a teapot, but at a pinch a coffee pot will do.

Boil freshly drawn water and pour sufficient into the pot to warm it.

Drain the pot and put into it a heaped teaspoon of tea for every person and one additional one (one for the pot).

Add sufficient boiling water to fill the cups needed e.g. for four people allow four cupfuls.

Now let it stand to brew, some people call this to draw and some people call it to mash. This can be a vexed question but allow 3 to 4 minutes. Some leave longer than this to get stronger.

Now stir the tea and pour through a fine tea strainer into cups, Some add milk first, others don't.

Sit back and enjoy!

I'm a tea drinker when it's cold out. I don't drink hot tea when it's hot out, but still drink hot coffee in the morning. Go figure.

Mostly I do tea bags, but I do have some loose leaf tea. I drink mine plain - no milk no sugar.

Mighty leaf has some great teas that come in gift boxes. I love their:
Earl grey
Darjeeling
African nectar
Chocolate mint truffle
Chamomile citrus

Other teas I like:
Cranberry pomegranate
Honey vanilla chamomile
Zhena's coconut chai
Zhena's acai berry
Some green teas

Thank you for the directions.. I will let you know how it goes
smile.png

The tea infuser is a great idea for loose tea ( or as in the case of Gunpowder.... pieces ) as not everyone appreciates the varying strength of tea... choose you own strength with an infuser... they have become very popular here in France... odd, as the French people normally love their coffee ( cafe ) maybe tea is becoming more popular....c'est la vie!

Back
Top Bottom