Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

Hot tea is very nice in the winter. I like the Trader Joe's Jasmine Green tea with a little bit of maple syrup or honey.
big_smile.png

In the summer, I like to make sun tea, usually out of just plain green tea.

Last edited:
I'm just sipping my scalding hot tea now. Nothing fancy, just a plain Indian blend. Indian tea has a more robust and less flowery note than China tea. It is what i think of as everyday tea. Chamomile tea is an acquired tasts and if you have been put off by trying it, do give other flavours a chance. There is one out there for you and tea truly is, 'the cup that cheers!'.

Of course! Thank you!!! =)

I've been enjoying tea again lately, it's cooling down again. I still have a hard time drinking it when it's warm out.

I'm just sipping my scalding hot tea now. Nothing fancy, just a plain Indian blend. Indian tea has a more robust and less flowery note than China tea. It is what i think of as everyday tea. Chamomile tea is an acquired tasts and if you have been put off by trying it, do give other flavours a chance. There is one out there for you and tea truly is, 'the cup that cheers!'.
If someone wanted an alternative to "plain" Chamomile (which I really like, but is indeed an acquired taste),
then I would suggest Twinings' "Nightly Calm"; it's mostly chamomile, but it also has spearmint, among other ingredients that make it much more palatable without adding anything or with just a tiny bit of honey (or sugar, if you do that). =)

Hot tea is very nice in the winter. I like the Trader Joe's Jasmine Green tea with a little bit of maple syrup or honey.
big_smile.png

In the summer, I like to make sun tea, usually out of just plain green tea.
Me too. My favorite tea for sun tea is Lipton, Market Pantry (from Target), or English Breakfast (from Twinings).
I think I'm going to leave it out of the fridge this year and see if I can get the honey to mix in better.
cool.png

Sadly, I'm allergic to Lipton. And anything that isn't organic. And anything with corn/soy.

I made some little things to go in tea to flavor it. Sliced up some lemon, rolled the slices in sugar, dehydrated them, and froze them. They're amazing in tea :)

Sadly, I'm allergic to Lipton. And anything that isn't organic. And anything with corn/soy.

I made some little things to go in tea to flavor it. Sliced up some lemon, rolled the slices in sugar, dehydrated them, and froze them. They're amazing in tea :)

Try Mighty Leaf. Their tea is organic and they have some great flavors.

Back
Top Bottom