Tell me Im not the only one who gets excited about...

bufforp89

Songster
10 Years
Jul 26, 2009
Chenango Forks NY
FREE USED WOOD!
lol.png
My step-dad is a contractor and got me 30+ sheets of ply-wood....Some have nails but they are all in great shape and ready to be used....Now off to look at coop designs to see what I can build!

Wow! I would be very excited about that. My husband, not so much. I am trying to get some free wood from his work. They dismantled a pine T&G display and I want that T&G, but knowing my husband, he will send it to the dump.

I have yet to find anything super cool for free for the coop, but I'm a fan of free materials in general! =0) I've gotten some very cool things like antique dressers and salvaged windows from Craigslist and I always feel like a little bandit running away yelling WOOHOO!

I love free building supplies, but there is not a lot of places to get it where I am. I just used up a old swing and some "free" wood that I was able to get form listen to a local radio show called Tradio that runs weekdays. It was not the best of wood but it can be used for some stuff.

I need to start keeping an eye on Craigs list I guess.

Cool, my dog kennel pen was free, well it is technically borrowed but, with chickens in it, it's not going anywhere. I going to "borrow" his cigar humidor too since he don't smoke.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom