Tell me one nice thing about your spouse!

My DH and I have a give and take relationship. He gives in to my whims and he's not balked about my chickens. He doesn't want me to have a hundred of them though. *grin* I'm getting there quick though. With this next hatch, I'll have somewhere around 30. He builds me pens and he gave me his garden shed for a coop for my chicks...but I had to agree to let him spend a large sum of money on a new garden shed.

He loves my 16 y/o son. My son was in an auto accident in December and has suffered a tramatic brain injury. My DH has been there holding our hands and participating in the whole healing process.

He's a christian man and has a heart of pure gold. He's my best friend and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. If he told me today that it was the chickens or him, well...hrrrmmmm....well...ok, I'd back down to just 10 chickens.

Everything about him is #1.
I cant think of one complaint in 12 1/2 years.
Dont anybody show him this, he thinks i'm the great one
big_smile.png

Well, he loves me unconditionally, with or without lipstick, on good hair and really hairy days....He calls me beautiful when I'm covered up with hay, straw, eggs, and chicken poo after cleaning pens.... Okay I just cannot stop. But I know he puts my wishes far above mine and makes me feel like a rare and special person. A moment of privilege but just like the Bible tells husbands to love their wives in the same way that the Jesus loves the church....That's my sweet husband. And I'm so grateful for him loving me. I know I've been so blessed. Thank you Lord for my husband.

Last edited:
My wife is beautiful, inside and out. *especially out!* And after 22 years of marriage, she gets MUCH better the older we get!

My heart still flutters when I see her. I love her with every fiber of my being.
She is a really great mom.
She takes care of me.
She makes life worth living.

I could go on, and on and on.

Last edited:
He made me coffee this morning...which is early with a 3 month old!!! Got out of bed and everything (my coffee is horrible!)

Let me go to Wal-Mart with HIS credit card

Suprised me by getting a hotel room so i can go to watch his State Track meet again this year (He is a HS coach)

Found babysitters for 5!!!! kids for 3 days!!!

Oh, how I love this man!!!!!

At first he said NO to chickens and I did it any way, now he loves them and spent all day yesterday at a swap w/ me and today he finished the coop, he only gets one day off a week unless its a postal holiday. He didnt bat an eye when I paid 20$ for a silkie. He could of gone fishing. I love him.

Back
Top Bottom