Tennessee

Here r photos of the girls enjoying the sunny weather today

Wanted to share a photo of the "Black Friday" Tractor Supply coop I got for Christmas from my sweet hubby, he added some 2x4s to base to "bolster" it up to help keep the integrity of the original material and help to make it more mobile. Now 1 crazy chicken lady and 3 of her grandkids can each take a corner lift and relocate, ( or a beefy guy can manage very well too) The granddaughter named the black SFH "Cleopatra " cause she thought her coop resembled the queens throne which she was carried on.....

Last edited:
I'll let you know once I start getting eggs. Hoping both are hens--but only time will tell... I just got the girls and boys separated today, planning on letting them breed during recess.

I'll let you know once I start getting eggs.  Hoping both are hens--but only time will tell...  I just got the girls and boys separated today, planning on letting them breed during recess.

How old are they now, Bob? Got pics? Jennys keep a line of fuzz that goes up the back of the neck to their heads, jakes go bare from their heads down their necks...

Back
Top Bottom