Tennessee

Hi Justus 85 & Hillbilly fab...

I'm a Memphian transplant, am fairly new here myself, & a newbie to the Chicken-world too. I live in Millington with my husband, adult son (college student), dogs, cats, & 11 (4 month old) chickens (4 Orps, 2 Australorps, 2 BLR Wyandottes (splash?), & 3 bantams (1 sebright & 2 unknown mixed-pos. barnevelder/sebrights?). Wonderin what kind of "ladies" you have & such & just want to say "Welcome Neighbor!" I may be a transplant but we've lived in allot of places & do love it here in many ways...

Hi Sevanson,

I originally had two Rhode Island Reds and a silver laced Wyandotte, but lost one of the Reds to predation. I now currently have the remaining red, silver-laced Wyandotte, and two pullets; one is a golden-laced Polish, and the other is a Speckled Sussex. I'm not to particular about what breeds I keep. It usually depends on what they have at Tractor Supply/Hollywood Feed when I go to the chick sale. But if I had to pick a favorite right now it'd probably be my Wyandotte.

Hello Sevanson.....glad to see more 10oc'ens on here. Margo have you sold your birds yet? There's a sale coming up at the fairgrounds, just in case you weren't aware.

Hey whats that sale on fairgrounds is it in Dickson, id like to buy some chickens coz yes, i sold them have just a few left

Back
Top Bottom