Terriers

Well it makes sense, you guys are probably sick of grooming haha

My dog is black Lab/Great Pyrenees and he mostly has the Lab coat but a little longer strip on his back especially neck/shoulders and base of tail. He's got a mane lol so he sheds A LOT. Not too much work per se but just needs regular brushing. We haven't brushed him lately and he really needs it. It will also keep the fur off our floors! LOL

The cat on the other hand is long haired and she mats very easily. She had some big mats on her but and some smaller ones so we had her shaved maybe a month ago when we took her to the vet. Lion cut lol she looks hilarious. But I know she feels much better. The challenge then will be to get her to let me brush her when her fur grows back

Both of those breeds are grooming nightmares to me, labs shed worse than any breed in my opinion, and Pyrenees are big and hairy, ow, my back.

And cats, yikes.

Yeah, we used to have a yellow Lab (though dad and I always thought he could have been mixed or was just big) and he shed a lot too. I think a good diet can help but Gator still sheds like crazy especially when he blows his coat with the season changes. My mom wants a pure Pyrenees or at least thinks they're beautiful and my brother and I really want a Leonberger but the upkeep on both of those.... I can't imagine! Haha Gator also flops down when brushed so it's hard to groom lol

And yeah, we used to have a short haired cat and he was great, she's pur first long hair. Tbh we weren't looking, I just saw her in a small pet shop 6 years ago and we went back the next day and got her lol. I don't think I could do another long hair. But she is the best cat. And apparently she was good for the groomers

Both of those breeds are grooming nightmares to me, labs shed worse than any breed in my opinion, and Pyrenees are big and hairy, ow, my back.

And cats, yikes.

Lol!! I feel the same way. And No cat grooming for me! I have a hairless sphynx cat!
And my black lab sheds enough for 5 dogs!

Last edited:
Lol right!? I always joke you could make like a million chihuahuas
1f602.png
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom