Test Tubes -- Restarted

Warren scanned his surroundings again, feeling refreshed taken slightly aback when he thought that he saw someone in the field far far below him no, two people..... three. (That's Clayton coming :p) panic flared in his chest, who were they? He rolled into a steep dive.
(Molly can real erasers come attack them from the opposite way?)

Warren stumbling at his ungraceful landing looked wildly before spotting Alex. "Alex! I-I saw something in the field by here, It looked like people, I-" He broke off at the sound of vicious snarling coming from the opposite direction that he had suspected. All he saw were teeth and fur lunging at him, he twisted away and without effort shot up from the ground before yelling, "Keiara!"
(YAY action! :D)

Last edited:
((You never answered my question. Are the two groups in the same area?))

Keiara heard Warren call out her name. Putting down her book, she ran out, grabbing a jacket and slipping it on before snapping her wings out and flying to him as fast as she could. "Ren! What's- Oh, crap..."
(Yes:D I have plans)
Warren looked back to see that Keiara had gotten out safely. He swerved as the Erasers started shooting.

Jeremy continued to gaze at the sky. He felt his spirit lift in hope and an inevitable smile spread across his face. Where a dark path resided a beam of light had finally made an appearance. Jeremy stood and ran catching up to Mel.

Warren stumbling at his ungraceful landing looked wildly before spotting Alex. "Alex! I-I saw something in the field by here, It looked like people, I-" He broke off at the sound of vicious snarling coming from the opposite direction that he had suspected. All he saw were teeth and fur lunging at him, he twisted away and without effort shot up from the ground before yelling, "Keiara!" 
(YAY action! :D)
"Crap." Alex muttered, jumping down from the tree an droppig her book. As more erase red came into the clearing, she looked around. She only saw two of the members of the Flock. Hoping nothing had happened to Rhyuk, she dodged a blow for an easer and punched it hard enough to send it flying into anther one, taking a few with it.

Back
Top Bottom