Texas

Ok not chicken related in the least... Had a guy out at our place today cutting himself some of our bamboo. He thought he was just hot so came inside to cool off. This turned into me demanding we call an ambulance as symptoms progressed. He refused, his wife on the phone refused, no insurance. When he asked me to call his church, I made my husband call the paramedics... So the quiet day and visit with this guy we have met twice now turned into my house full of paramedics and firemen and this guy having a massive heart attack... I'm a little freaked out by it all but hope he's ok...
fl.gif

Ok not chicken related in the least...  Had a guy out at our place today cutting himself some of our bamboo.  He thought he was just hot so came inside to cool off.  This turned into me demanding we call an ambulance as symptoms progressed.  He refused, his wife on the phone refused, no insurance.  When he asked me to call his church, I made my husband call the paramedics...   So the quiet day and visit with this guy we have met twice now turned into my house full of paramedics and firemen and this guy having a massive heart attack...   I'm a little freaked out by it all but hope he's ok...   :fl

:eek: I hope so too

Ok not chicken related in the least... Had a guy out at our place today cutting himself some of our bamboo. He thought he was just hot so came inside to cool off. This turned into me demanding we call an ambulance as symptoms progressed. He refused, his wife on the phone refused, no insurance. When he asked me to call his church, I made my husband call the paramedics... So the quiet day and visit with this guy we have met twice now turned into my house full of paramedics and firemen and this guy having a massive heart attack... I'm a little freaked out by it all but hope he's ok...
fl.gif

Thank goodness you prevailed. We are praying for him and his family.

Lisa :)

Amen.  We culled some cocks we had that were just "too amorous" and tore the hens feathers up so bad.  They were good looking birds and fine with people, but they were just way too rough with the mating and didn't seem to know when to stop.  It was interesting though because when we butchered them, their testicles were so much larger than the testicles of the other males that we'd butchered.

Big Balls in Cowtown 
:lau
Or maybe the ACDC song :gig

Just heard the ACDC song today :yiipchick

So the quiet day and visit with this guy we have met twice now turned into my house full of paramedics and firemen and this guy having a massive heart attack... I'm a little freaked out by it all but hope he's ok...
fl.gif
Wow, how crazy, good thing you kept your senses and called 911
hugs.gif
I hope he is okay!

Uggg it is time for bed, then the work week starts all over again
rant.gif
Well I guess I am very blessed to have a job.

Hey was it on this thread that someone was talking about UTIs being caused by e-coli? If yes, would love to talk to the person that knows how to "cure" them. DD (6 YO) gets them every other month, doctor is convinced we need to do an invasive procedure to figure out it her "tract" is just not right. I don't want to and would love other suggestions, to try first.

Just heard from his wife. He's out of surgery & expected to be fine. He was careflighted from the 1st hospital to where he had surgery. She said he was asking if his truck was ok. It's at our house
smile.png

Uggg it is time for bed, then the work week starts all over again
rant.gif
Well I guess I am very blessed to have a job.

Hey was it on this thread that someone was talking about UTIs being caused by e-coli? If yes, would love to talk to the person that knows how to "cure" them. DD (6 YO) gets them every other month, doctor is convinced we need to do an invasive procedure to figure out it her "tract" is just not right. I don't want to and would love other suggestions, to try first.

My niece was born with a kidney or bladder valve or something that didn't quite close right and she had to be on antibiotics for most of her younger life. Eventually, she outgrew the problem. Is this what your DD may have?

Just heard from his wife. He's out of surgery & expected to be fine. He was careflighted from the 1st hospital to where he had surgery. She said he was asking if his truck was ok. It's at our house
smile.png

How scary was THAT?! Wow. Good job on calling against his request!

Consider having people sign a release before allowing them to work on your property.

Back
Top Bottom