Texas

WooHoo! Ponder, Texas. Its between Fort Worth and Denton. Its small but i love it here.
tongue.png

Was wondering if someone in Mineola could help me out? I have some land there and want to get a couple fruit trees and a couple nut trees planted. If you'd be willing to, the fruit and nuts are yours, til I move there and then you will still have a good portion of the harvest. I will pay for the trees. There is a running creek on the land, so water could be taken from there.

Also help in finding a solar/wind electric contractor for a well, etc. would be a big help.

Please pm me.

Hi Carla,

Paul and I are in Marion, Tx.. about 25 miles northeast of San antonio, tx and we are 28 miles from your home.. San Marcos,t x.

We are new to chicken farming/breeding/showing.. have had just the egg laying flock for about 5 years, just increased our flock from 4 to 13 chickens! We are hooked! Looking for other Ameraucana AND ARAUCANA breeders/showers/enthusiasts in Texas!

We also have some adults/just about to lay pairs available (Isa Browns)

Barb and Paul Ambuhl

ps.. Hope to see yall at the Fancy Feathers Poultry show next weekend!

Siamesesage I have a cousin in Marion! Nice place. I am on the SE side of San Antonio. I have to say I saw your ISA's on craigslist and they are BEAUTIFUL! Too bad I don't have room for them, I would have loved to have had them! What this Fancy Feathers show you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom