Texas

what is this chickenstock you speak of?
hu.gif
sounds interesting. is there a thread going on about this?

Leander ! Welcome luckygarden, there are lots of BYC members in the Central Texas area now.

Chickenstock is a gathering each year of chicken enthusiasts. There are several in various parts of the country. You get to meet other BYC members and friends and can talk chick'n without anyone thinking you are crazy. There is more information if you follow the Chickenstock link in my sig line.

This year we are having Chickenstock in conjunction with the Pet Chickens of Texas' May meeting.

Howdy Texans! Kevin here from Breckenridge Texas - 100 miles west of Fort Worth.

Got one ISA Brown hen, just got 3 Dominique hens and a rooster, pair of chinese/sebastapool geese with 2 new goslings, and a duck.

Kevin

HOWDY FROM DAYTON, TEXAS (BOUT 30 MIN NORTHEAST OF HOUSTON) BETWEEN HOUSTON AND BEAUMONT.
I AM A NEW MEMBER OF PCOT - I AM ALSO PRESIDENT OF DAYTON 4-H FOOD AND NUTRITION GROUP. I HAVE A WIFE (OF 15 YEARS!) TWO DAUGHTERS (1 TEN, 1 SIX), AND A 3 YEAR OLD SON. WE HAVE 6 LAYING HENS 1 BROODY HEN WITH CHICKS (1 WEEK OLD), 24 PULLETS (8-9 WEEKS OLD), 1 DOG, 1 CAT. JUST FINISHED THE DAYTON 4H BROILER PROJECT (7 WEEKS OF HELL), MY OLDEST DAUGHTERS CHICKENS TOOK 6TH PLACE.
big_smile.png

Quote:
There is a restaraunt on 59 in Livingston owned by a former Hendersonite. I can't remember the name of the joint but his name was SHippey. His son still lives here in Henderson.

Back
Top Bottom