Texas

lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
It was a spot flurry!!! Sorta like those spot showers that only hit my back porch this summer every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evening (when I was out there holding the water hose).

Good Morning, Texas!
frow.gif
I just wanted to pop in and see if anyone might be driving from the Dallas area (near Sanger) to Denver for the holidays. There is a puppy in Sanger I might have the opportunity to get if I can arrange transportation. Nothing is definite yet. Of course I would compensate you for your effort, as well as pitch in on gas.
Please send me a PM if you might be able to help. Thanx!!

I live out between China grove and Sutherland springs about thirty miles SE of San Antonio. I currently have a Great Pyrenees,a Australian Shepherd,6 cats,a crested gecko and a wild bunch of guineas whom I hate since my neighbor left behind. I finally found a local breeder in Arguing but I'm still looking around and see who else is out here.

Hey Yall, Just wanted to let someone know that my SIL is home from Iraq as of yesterday. They live at Fort Bliss in El Paso. Have 4 boys, ages 6-13. Daughter told them they
were going to a Christmas party, and would get a nice present. She told me it was magical for the family to be together. The boys were so surprised. Everyone was crying. Merry Christmas Yall!!

Back
Top Bottom