Texas

frow.gif

We are from Harlingen, Texas, about 25 miles east of McAllen and 25 Miles West of Brownsville. Anyone here from the Rio Grande Valley?

We have 10 Plymouth Barred Rocks
6 Easter Eggers
3 Olive Eggers
5 Welsummers
4 Crested Cream Legbars
Welcome from West Central Texas, north of Coleman. You sure won't have to die any eggs for easter you have a built in easter egg "machine" going there.

:frow

We are from Harlingen, Texas, about 25 miles east of McAllen and 25 Miles West of Brownsville.  Anyone here from the Rio Grande Valley? 

We have 10 Plymouth Barred Rocks
6 Easter Eggers
3 Olive Eggers
5 Welsummers
4 Crested Cream Legbars

Oooh, I am just a little bit jealous. My little flock are all mutts and I will probably get all brown eggs. But I am just starting out so I can always expand, right?
1f600.png

I am in Ennis, approximately, 35 miles south of Dallas, where the polka festival is every may. I have 1 pig, 1 Rhode Island Red rooster, 3 Buff drakes, 3 Rhode Island Red hens, 4 Barred Rock pullets about old enough to start laying any-day, and then 3 Husky mix dogs. I am excited to  to try my hand at farming on my own, for the first time with out my Dad's help. wish me luck!?!

Good luck.

Help!!! Yesterday there was an invitation to put pictures in the 2016 calendar. I thought it said until the 31st to submit but today it isn't there. Anyway I can track that down or did I misread it and miss the opportunity? Have a really cute chick pic we wanted to submit. I looked all around the BYC pages...no luck.

Help!!!    Yesterday there was an invitation to put pictures in the 2016 calendar.  I thought it said until the 31st to submit but today it isn't there.  Anyway I can track that down or did I misread it and miss the opportunity?  Have a really cute chick pic we wanted to submit.  I looked all around the BYC pages...no luck.
There are 2 calendars. I have a link to the one for other poultry in my siggy.

Hey everyone! I was hoping one of you might be able to help me out!

Recently, my wheaten Ameraucana roo passed away. I've still got a quad of wheaten hens and I am really hoping to find a new roo.

Does anyone near San Antonio, Austin or Huntsville have a wheaten or blue wheaten Ameraucana roo for sale? I'm going up there (from the valley) at the end of September to visit my brother at Sam Houston Unversity and would love to get another roo before the winter.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom