Texas

Wow. I'm scared of tornados
X2
hide.gif

Whoa, I am behind on reading. It's been a rough week. My Mother-In-Law passed away.She was ready to leave her pain behind, but I miss her. Then I lost the last old girl from my very first 4 pullets. Blondie was a sweetheart.
On a brighter note I went to a birthing/dulla openhouse/training sessions with my daughter who is due in August. Learned a lot. We also went and registered for her shower. Some of the baby stuff out there now is goofy. So complicated. :) How did babies ever survive without all that stuff?

Whoa, I am behind on reading. It's been a rough week. My Mother-In-Law passed away.She was ready to leave her pain behind, but I miss her. Then I lost the last old girl from my very first 4 pullets. Blondie was a sweetheart.
On a brighter note I went to a birthing/dulla openhouse/training sessions with my daughter who is due in August. Learned a lot. We also went and registered for her shower. Some of the baby stuff out there now is goofy. So complicated. :) How did babies ever survive without all that stuff?
sorry for losing both. Congrats on impending grand baby!

On a brighter note I went to a birthing/dulla openhouse/training sessions with my daughter who is due in August. Learned a lot. We also went and registered for her shower. Some of the baby stuff out there now is goofy. So complicated.
smile.png
How did babies ever survive without all that stuff?

sorry for your loss, it sounds like they will both be greatly missed!

congrats on coming grandkid!

Back
Top Bottom