Texas

Thank you everyone for the advice!!

Now I have another question: Should I worry about these ducklings? Out of 8 eggs, 4 ducklings are already in the air pocket at the top.

They have 6 days left in the incubator, but can they come early???

Thank you everyone for the advice!!

Now I have another question: Should I worry about these ducklings? Out of 8 eggs, 4 ducklings are already in the air pocket at the top.

They have 6 days left in the incubator, but can they come early???

They should be just fine. Leave them be and they'll come when ready. It's normal they take a while

I am nuts with eggs in incubator bc I have gotten them from tractor supply and the first one killed baby chics. So they gave me an upgrade model and did good until 2nd batch. But I can tell you the first hatches I was getting ready to chuck bc it was a week past the latest date and out 2 came and 2-3 weeks later 2 ducklings. Than out of 30 eggs I had six silkie bantams hatch. And I'd have a good amount more but the temp sensor kept going way to high than on other end to cool so eggs were delayed over a week. So they upgraded the thing and temp got up to 116. It's calculated in the machine.so another batch almost cooked except for the 14 eggs which lived through the heat. I would love one you didn't have to babysit. But I have learned the strongest survived.
If a chance of life I give the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom