Texas

With all the rat problems outside, I've moved the chicks back inside. For the last 6 years, I've used a wading pool with cardboard walls and usually by 3 weeks, the chicks are flying over the side. This time, since I've got two ages (1 week and 3 week olds), I challenged my Dad to help me build something enclosed. Added bonus with this one - the dogs can look, but not get. :)

Awesome! Yall did good!
Mandy

So I lost 4 animals over night. 1 I think from illness, 1 was a Lil deformed n didn't eat, and 2 I think had heart attacks from fire crackers. Lost a duckling, a barred chocolate duck, my wonderful cat we had for so many years, and our barred rock.

With all the rat problems outside, I've moved the chicks back inside. For the last 6 years, I've used a wading pool with cardboard walls and usually by 3 weeks, the chicks are flying over the side. This time, since I've got two ages (1 week and 3 week olds), I challenged my Dad to help me build something enclosed. Added bonus with this one - the dogs can look, but not get. :)
That looks great

Love this! Inspiration for a winter project to have ready by spring!

So I lost 4 animals over night. 1 I think from illness, 1 was a Lil deformed n didn't eat, and 2 I think had heart attacks from fire crackers. Lost a duckling, a barred chocolate duck, my wonderful cat we had for so many years, and our barred rock.

I am so sorry to hear this. Poor babies.

Quote:
hugs.gif

Hey have a question, wanting to spray something on my coop roof to help protect and help stop leaks I have already silcone all the seems on roof and still have plastic over roof tell I spare something on I saw this at the store and thinking about using this

Back
Top Bottom