Texas

Hi, i'm Brick Ann Wilburn outside Stockdale. New here. Love the site.
Welcome! When I lived in Yorktown, I went through Stockdale on the way to SA( not that I went that often). Now I'm in far East TX in the Pineywoods.
frow.gif

Now you are talking the real nitty-gritty of a small town! Population 315. Everyone knows everyone.
yes ma'am......

and it would swell to nearly 800 on the softball tournament weekend and dance........lol

also used to have a deer lease near Mustang Mott......between Cuero and Yorktown......

yes ma'am......

and it would swell to nearly 800 on the softball tournament weekend and dance........lol

also used to have a deer lease near Mustang Mott......between Cuero and Yorktown......
You know that country really well then. It is so beautiful in April when al the wildflowers bloom. DeWitt county is the 'wildfower capital' of TX you know. It is pretty with the live oaks.

BTW, I love your avatar.... it is a little bit like my brand, two K's facing each other so there is a diamond in the middle with a stick on each side. It is registered in DeWitt County (but probably expired by now -- you were supposed to reregister every 6-years). And registered here in Tyler County too.
old.gif

Last edited:
You know that country really well then. It is so beautiful in April when al the wildflowers bloom. DeWitt county is the 'wildfower capital' of TX you know. It is pretty with the live oaks.

BTW, I love your avatar.... it is a little bit like my brand, two K's facing each other so there is a diamond in the middle with a stick on each side. It is registered in DeWitt County (but probably expired by now -- you were supposed to reregister every 6-years). And registered here in Tyler County too.
old.gif
there is a spot, outside of Cuero, coming from Yoakum, that is the best to see the blue bonnets.

right before you get to 183, traveling on 111........great big hill, let's you see all the way to Nixon........well that is the way it seems.......

Wow ! a sight to see....and it won't be long now before it is spring! I'm fixing to set more eggs and there are some already in lock down -- and then another set just 6-days behind those. The project that I'm working on means that 7/8 of the chicks I hatch this spring will need to be rehomed.

Talked to my local feed store -- and he said that after he sells out the thousands that he has already contracted - he would be willing to take some of mine off my hands. (am I counting my chickens before I even set the eggs or what?)

Back
Top Bottom