Texas

Hi! My name is Andrea, I am from Texas and am entirely new to this! I only started because while helping my mom feed my grandfathers chickens/roosters, my boyfriend and I found an abandoned chick. It was abandoned because one of the legs does not work. So my boyfriend and I kind of took over, but we have no experience raising chicks whatsoever haha! So any and ALL advice is appreciated!

Hi! My name is Andrea, I am from Texas and am entirely new to this! I only started because while helping my mom feed my grandfathers chickens/roosters, my boyfriend and I found an abandoned chick. It was abandoned because one of the legs does not work. So my boyfriend and I kind of took over, but we have no experience raising chicks whatsoever haha! So any and ALL advice is appreciated!
frow.gif
Welcome from Rosenberg!! Good luck with the little one.

Welcome from Ledbetter, TX! You'll love this forum. Sorry I can't help you on the chick, I only have ducks! Good luck!

wink.png
I got insider information that someone did some gardening yesterday and "got 35 okra, 35 green beans, 35, spinach, and 25 cucumbers planted today!" - Which I think is awesome. My digging has just been landscape plants.

Anyone else planting their garden?
What are you putting in and how is it going? And any pictures to share? I need some inspiration - all I have is a patch of dirt and weeds and ant nests.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom