Texas

HUNG......I made the Pho Ga!
IT was great!
I need to transfer the pics rom my phone to computer so i can upload them. I will do it sometime today.

Congrat KikiGirls.... next could be Pho Bo

All,
I am in Vietnam now, today is my last day. We have a large group with my son and many of his friends. The kids had a great time as they rent the motor bike and ride all day to mountain, beach. Two boys got connected with the local girds here and been dating all days.
We tried Pho... but more important, we tried snake (not great, just bone and skin), snail (great, yummy), not yet the rats. Today we will visit a veggie restaurant as a special treat for a member in the group as she not eating meat or seafood. We drank lots of sugar cane (great and so cheap... 25 cent for a cup of best refreshment). One night, we sat on street to enjoy Baluts (half hatch duck eggs) and some Nem (local sour raw sausage).
Too bad, last day coming .. trip must end somehow ... and will be back to work by Thurs.(Hope my chicken still alive and more chicks hatching)

PS: Little Charlie had fun with grandpa, he still recognized his old house and grandpa/ma after one year going to US. He lost about 4 lbs in 2 weeks as we traveled to Mekong Delta. then the valley/mountain of Dalat... then finally stopped at NhaTrang beach, his hometown. Now he is used to the time, temp and starts eating a lot. Charlie and Mom will stay till end of Aug.... Have fun and enjoy my boy

So Long from Vietnam

Hey y'all! This is Eleanor. A sweet, sweet, 2 year old australorpe. She was part of my original 8 that I ordered as chicks. I needed to downsize my flock, so I gave her and 2 others to my SIL, and she was doing great until her rooster died. Then the hens turned on her, attacking her head and neck. I took her back, and my girls are doing the same thing. So, does anyone in the New Braunfels area want her? I do have her separated from my girls at night. Sweet girl. Excellent layer. Please help! I cannot travel more than 30 min away and I'm leaving town on Wednesday.

Hey y'all! This is Eleanor. A sweet, sweet, 2 year old australorpe. She was part of my original 8 that I ordered as chicks. I needed to downsize my flock, so I gave her and 2 others to my SIL, and she was doing great until her rooster died. Then the hens turned on her, attacking her head and neck. I took her back, and my girls are doing the same thing. So, does anyone in the New Braunfels area want her? I do have her separated from my girls at night. Sweet girl. Excellent layer. Please help! I cannot travel more than 30 min away and I'm leaving town on Wednesday.
Where are you

she does look pretty -- I hope that someone will give her a good home.

I am 2 1/2 hours away from you. :( Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom