Texas

Hi all, I’m in New Braunfels and have four Khaki Campbell ducklings I need to rehome. They’re five weeks old today. Their quacks are JUST starting to come in, so I’m not sure about sex yet. Let me know if you’re interested!
Hi Molly, I'm Janie. I'm in east Texas. I love your area of Texas.

Sorry I have been absent. The fall I took whipped me for a while. Granddaughter still has my newest babies, while I recover.
That is a good thing, I'm fighting g a snake. He got in sunday night, I got up Monday to no eggs, a demolished coop, dead broody mama (wet head neck), injured rooster and hen. Must have been a Hella of a fight. So, I'm trying to figure out how he got in, where he is, and how to keep him out.
More later I need to rest....

Sorry I have been absent. The fall I took whipped me for a while. Granddaughter still has my newest babies, while I recover.
That is a good thing, I'm fighting g a snake. He got in sunday night, I got up Monday to no eggs, a demolished coop, dead broody mama (wet head neck), injured rooster and hen. Must have been a Hella of a fight. So, I'm trying to figure out how he got in, where he is, and how to keep him out.
More later I need to rest....
I'm sorry! I hope you find it and kill it!

Hey everyone, we're looking at potentially rehoming our two flocks. The main reason is that we have a newborn, are planning to make a very long distance move and aside from several other factors, we're considering this option.

We live near Fort Worth but if you have a really good home, I'd be willing to drive up to 1-2 hours if necessary, as long as they get space and are treated well.

I'll preface this by saying that we love our chickens and if we don't find them a good home we'll bring them with us as we want the best conditions for them but it makes their lives and our lives much less chaotic. Our two flocks consist of the following:

Flock 1: 9 hens (all are around 2 years of age)

2 bard rock
1 lavender orpington
2 buff orpington
4 astrolorps

Flock 2 (bantams, all are a little over a year):

2 silkie roos (they grew up together, not human aggressive at all, occasional bout but they come out fine)

1 silkie hen
3 burmas
3 easter eggers

Will provide pictures later in the day if I get any interest.

Hey everyone, we're looking at potentially rehoming our two flocks. The main reason is that we have a newborn, are planning to make a very long distance move and aside from several other factors, we're considering this option.

We live near Fort Worth but if you have a really good home, I'd be willing to drive up to 1-2 hours if necessary, as long as they get space and are treated well.

I'll preface this by saying that we love our chickens and if we don't find them a good home we'll bring them with us as we want the best conditions for them but it makes their lives and our lives much less chaotic. Our two flocks consist of the following:

Flock 1: 9 hens (all are around 2 years of age)

2 bard rock
1 lavender orpington
2 buff orpington
4 astrolorps

Flock 2 (bantams, all are a little over a year):

2 silkie roos (they grew up together, not human aggressive at all, occasional bout but they come out fine)

1 silkie hen
3 burmas
3 easter eggers

Will provide pictures later in the day if I get any interest.
I'm so sorry that you must rehome them, but congratulations on the new baby!
I'm pretty far away, but if you can't find anyone closer just let me know.
I have a large standard flock with an extra large rooster, and two bantam flocks, both with multiple roosters. I can always build another coop and pen for the bantams.
Hoping you find someone to take them nearby.

I'm so sorry that you must rehome them, but congratulations on the new baby!
I'm pretty far away, but if you can't find anyone closer just let me know.
I have a large standard flock with an extra large rooster, and two bantam flocks, both with multiple roosters. I can always build another coop and pen for the bantams.
Hoping you find someone to take them nearby.

Thank you Janie. We'll see after a week how it goes and may end up contacting you. For the bantams, we have a coop on wheels which is custom built which I would be able to donate.

Thank you Janie. We'll see after a week how it goes and may end up contacting you. For the bantams, we have a coop on wheels which is custom built which I would be able to donate.
For reference, I am near Corsicana. If you'd like to, you can PM me for a mobile number. Irregardless, I'd like to know if you find them a good home.

Back
Top Bottom