Texas

Boy!
Puppy Bowl GIF by SB Nation

English Orpingtons, silver laced from Cackle. Ordered five if them. They are so big and chunky. Also doofeses(sp). I'm in love with them.
He looks proper. I need some more. I just have the one 5-6-month-old I got from Mother Cluckers at the ETPTD and I don't love him. He doesn't have enough floof.

Hey everyone, we're looking at potentially rehoming our two flocks. The main reason is that we have a newborn, are planning to make a very long distance move and aside from several other factors, we're considering this option.

We live near Fort Worth but if you have a really good home, I'd be willing to drive up to 1-2 hours if necessary, as long as they get space and are treated well.

I'll preface this by saying that we love our chickens and if we don't find them a good home we'll bring them with us as we want the best conditions for them but it makes their lives and our lives much less chaotic. Our two flocks consist of the following:

Flock 1: 9 hens (all are around 2 years of age)

2 bard rock
1 lavender orpington
2 buff orpington
4 astrolorps

Flock 2 (bantams, all are a little over a year):

2 silkie roos (they grew up together, not human aggressive at all, occasional bout but they come out fine)

1 silkie hen
3 burmas
3 easter eggers

Will provide pictures later in the day if I get any interest.

Chickens have been called for and picked up. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom