Texas

Oh thank you! Didn’t know there was a Texas forum. I lost two this week 💔 I had just brought them home the Thursday before. One passed Monday and we had to cull the other one today 💔 the absolute worst few days. 😞 They both had some sort of respiratory illness. The second one was sounding like the first one though energetic… I read through quite a bit that said that it could hit my entire flock. I’ll be keeping an eye on them this week. 😞 rough few chicken days

Oh thank you! Didn’t know there was a Texas forum. I lost two this week 💔 I had just brought them home the Thursday before. One passed Monday and we had to cull the other one today 💔 the absolute worst few days. 😞 They both had some sort of respiratory illness. The second one was sounding like the first one though energetic… I read through quite a bit that said that it could hit my entire flock. I’ll be keeping an eye on them this week. 😞 rough few chicken days
I'm so so sorry for your losses. :hugs:hugs

I'm so sorry :hugs

Back
Top Bottom