The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners!

I have some great news! My appointment was today and they told me the results of the test and I DON'T have gestational diabetes!!!!! They said that I passed it with plenty of room to spare. It's such a relief to find out I don't have it.

Okay: I DID get 3 miracle babies that somehow survived this overnight just before hatch day:

I don't EVER want to see that again. Tonight I'll candle the other 200 eggs and see if any of them survived, as early as it was for them...I'll have to look at development issues due to a heat spike days 5-7 to see what I can expect if there are any survivors.

I'll be shoving the 3 babies under my Raraku hen, who goes broody like clockwork. I'm not sure if she'll adopt, because I've always let her hatch, but we'll see.

Congrats everyone!!

My condolences, everyone else!

Hope you all had a nice sunny day.
I hope your feeling better sorry about the bator issue : (

Quote: Note: We do our best to get everyone to report back how many eggs will hatch. We'll give members until April 5th to report back, but we'll have to cut off the reporting at some point and that's the number we'll go with for this contest! Winner will be announced on Sunday, April 7th.

I have some great news! My appointment was today and they told me the results of the test and I DON'T have gestational diabetes!!!!! They said that I passed it with plenty of room to spare. It's such a relief to find out I don't have it.
Yay! Great news!

Oh my god, I am SO angry right now. The seller who gave me 10 infertile eggs? She just denied my paypal claim by saying that I was lying.

Now I'm down 30 dollars. I'm seeing red. Nobody buy from Coups Coups on E-bay. Their lack of ethics is appalling.

Wonderful news! Pregnancy is so much easier without dealing with gestational diabetes, not that pregnancy is easy in the first place
wink.png
All worth it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom