The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Plucky" (the little black duck hatched sunday night) *not my name choice* went downstairs to do my daily morning check and heard a rukus in the incubator..... Sometime last night little "Presley" hatched!!! Finally!!! For the first time in two months my Incubator is unplugged!!!!

Congrats! My incubator was unplugged all day yesterday...and then last night I plugged it back in, LOL!
roll.png

These hopped right in!

Congrats! My incubator was unplugged all day yesterday...and then last night I plugged it back in, LOL!
roll.png

These hopped right in!

Very pretty eggs!!! What breeds, or mixes?

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. After I moved 21 eggs to the hatcher I had a tiny bit of space in my incubator so my eggs weren't squished and I ended up at a farm down the street that breeds many pure breeds and I came home with a little over a dozen Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
idunno.gif
I don't know how it happened
hu.gif

I have 21 Silkie babies..out of 26 that went into lock down! I think my luck has turned..my Hatch A Long was sooo sad. Then Silkiesensations! And now this. This has to be the best silkie hatch I've had. I now have 11 more in lock down..the ones I am really excited about. A few paints in that one.
@Sally Sunshine see...I said my luck would .. had...to turn around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom