The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got both batches from seperate but reliable breeders so I dont think it was quality. & They were shipped very well, not one broken or cracked. What I dont get is they developed for so long before dying. I would understand if they didnt developed at all or not past day 7. Just wondering if there's something else I could be doing differently.
this is pretty much what happened with most of my shipped eggs...made it to probably day 18/19 and died in the shell. it's so frustrating!

Update:

I received a couple of the eggs prizes from the random funny contest, and they are developing!! The red bourbon turkey and silkied ameraucana eggs are going so well.
celebrate.gif

"Plucky" (the little black duck hatched sunday night) *not my name choice* went downstairs to do my daily morning check and heard a rukus in the incubator..... Sometime last night little "Presley" hatched!!! Finally!!! For the first time in two months my Incubator is unplugged!!!!

"Plucky" (the little black duck hatched sunday night) *not my name choice* went downstairs to do my daily morning check and heard a rukus in the incubator..... Sometime last night little "Presley" hatched!!! Finally!!! For the first time in two months my Incubator is unplugged!!!!
lol. Two months? is that all? I think mine has been running nonstop since Jan 1 one my last hatch tho, getting too hot here already. And I have somewhere around 100 chicks.....

lol. Two months? is that all? I think mine has been running nonstop since Jan 1 one my last hatch tho, getting too hot here already. And I have somewhere around 100 chicks.....

oh I wish....... if only I had the space for it all. half of the chicks that I hatched are start going to my friend to start his coop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom