The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have barnyard mixes, mostly... from my breeds listed below, in my signature line. I have them listed in my online ad, and that the eggs are barnyard mixes from those breeds, but people here don't seem to care much... just as long as they're the majority of pullets. I have had some ask for specific breeds, so I'm working on getting those for them. One guy asked for three dozen Rhode Island Reds, and a dozen Ameraucanas. Wheeeee!
I have like 2 black copper maran/amerancanas and i dont know about the others... Oh three or four Ancona/ black copper marans. dont know the others... But they got big! Marshmellow(1st broodymama) cannot put them all under her anymore! Diva(3ed brooody and now a mama) just hatched two of her own two days ago. And then I have the 2ed broody mama who is Divas daughter which we named DD and she has 4 kids and they are all black/white and black/brown. I think I might have a new breed going on here they all most look alike... I have 5 that are the same and then 3 that are white and black... two from my 1st mama has a boy and a girl, and they both are going to have lacing! Both the same comb (double comb in the back and single in the front) Weird!

I finally got (my 6 yr old sons) Nankins! So excites to start breeding them to standard. These are my first bantams and are the only known natural bantam. They are also on the critical list so we are going to try to contribute to breeding them back up and into the standard. I believe my trio are within standard but haven't found the SoP yet to make sure (if anyone can point me to that it would be apprieciated, its not in the 2010 book BC they were added in 2012) These are suck sweet birds I just had to share them with you guys.

I finally got (my 6 yr old sons) Nankins! So excites to start breeding them to standard. These are my first bantams and are the only known natural bantam. They are also on the critical list so we are going to try to contribute to breeding them back up and into the standard. I believe my trio are within standard but haven't found the SoP yet to make sure (if anyone can point me to that it would be apprieciated, its not in the 2010 book BC they were added in 2012) These are suck sweet birds I just had to share them with you guys.

Oh my, so precious.I would totally help them make a come back! So sweet! I want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom