The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did it. I actually went to a SWAP and sold all but 1 of my chickens and didn't buy anything....I want to cry. Had to sell my Sizzle Roo because I had no room for him.
hit.gif
I carried him with me the entire time at the swap. He behaved the whole time. No flying, crowing or running off. Just chilled either in my arms or sat next to me in the back of my jeep. Was just about to pack up and leave when someone came up and decided to buy him.
hit.gif
hit.gif
I miss him! He was one of my Easter babies.

Well I did it. I actually went to a SWAP and sold all but 1 of my chickens and didn't buy anything....I want to cry. Had to sell my Sizzle Roo because I had no room for him. :hit I carried him with me the entire time at the swap. He behaved the whole time. No flying, crowing or running off. Just chilled either in my arms or sat next to me in the back of my jeep. Was just about to pack up and leave when someone came up and decided to buy him. :hit :hit  I miss him! He was one of my Easter babies.

:hugs
I completely understand! I sold five of my boy Easter babies today... Got a little sad over it, I won't lie. Luckily, they went to a family for tick control of their property, so they'll be doing what they love most, walking around eating bugs.
I sure do worry about them though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom