The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Quote:
Ack! Yeppers, give me a desktop any day over the phone...SO much better. It only took me what...1.5 hours to post the couple of posts I did...
gig.gif
And I'm not happy with the layout and oopsies I did.
he.gif

(Perfectionist here
frow.gif
)
th.gif

Yes, cell was new just before Christmas, second data phone but the first one to actually work half decently. Other cell froze up with BYC...so BYC mobile is a learning process for me. (and I haven't gotten the app yet...still just off google.)

I didn't know that about the theme...so thank you for the info!
wee.gif
And you're right...practice makes perfect so I will keep trying to post from my cell...please be patient with me everybody...
bun.gif

What was too weird...the cat?? I liked it!!

I have some of my backyard eggs in lock down today. I just placed my rooster last night.
hit.gif
Collar worked for a while, but he has a very large crow. Such a beautiful boy too. I think I will collect a few more eggs from the girls the next few days. I really want more from the RIR girl, since he is RIR.
Bye to Bubba.
sad.png

6 months old

sad.png
I'm so sorry that you had to rehome him.
hugs.gif

@Wickedchicken6
@feathersaloft

I just filled the other coolerbator up an hour ago.... ignore temps, one was under the light while I put them in, I think a few others just set eggs on the incu w/ friends thread too! My others hatch in a week I think.

Ooooh...nice!! I was planning on putting mine in yesterday, but with me away for the day it didn't look good. I also "might" be going to a concert on Feb 12th, and I want them on lockdown while I'm away but not hatching before we get back Saturday night....lol!! Planning my life around eggs...
idunno.gif

I just finished getting the eggies ready (it's 4am...
sickbyc.gif
) and I have them into the kitchen so they're warm and ready to stick in the bator first thing.

Here's mine:

This what I'll be hatching for the Easter HAL; EEs, OEGBs and Silkies. And possibly more should I acquire another breed/breeds before the HAL.
Please stay tuned in for any late breaking news!
woot.gif

gig.gif

Good morning all! Woke up to 4 more poults in the bator, which brings me to 10 so far. The last 3 hopefuls are pipped and wiggling :) my 5 week old silkies are taking turns caring for the poults in the brooder while my NYD HAL BCM chicks are enforcing the rules lol. I need to go get another heart lamp tonight so I can get my big brooder set up and move some of these guys out there. It's just SO cold out!

These are 100% lousy photos but I guess that's not what a tablet is designed for.

Good morning all! Woke up to 4 more poults in the bator, which brings me to 10 so far. The last 3 hopefuls are pipped and wiggling
smile.png
my 5 week old silkies are taking turns caring for the poults in the brooder while my NYD HAL BCM chicks are enforcing the rules lol. I need to go get another heart lamp tonight so I can get my big brooder set up and move some of these guys out there. It's just SO cold out!

These are 100% lousy photos but I guess that's not what a tablet is designed for.

up_and_down_3_text.gif
Turkeys and silkies...CUTE!!

Good morning all! Woke up to 4 more poults in the bator, which brings me to 10 so far. The last 3 hopefuls are pipped and wiggling
smile.png
my 5 week old silkies are taking turns caring for the poults in the brooder while my NYD HAL BCM chicks are enforcing the rules lol. I need to go get another heart lamp tonight so I can get my big brooder set up and move some of these guys out there. It's just SO cold out!

jumpy.gif
So cute
love.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

smile.png

Congrats!

smile.png

celebrate.gif
You are getting me closer and closer to asking for some of my Bourbon eggs. The woman that has my flocks (if you remember, I had to rehome them last year.
roll.png
) agreed that I could have eggs.

smile.png

Congratulations!

Quote: Do it!

Back
Top Bottom