The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

Quote:
They'll be gorgeous cuties!

Quote: Thank you Cynthia!!
hugs.gif

Quote: (He's always late) @Beer can
wink.png

gig.gif
duc.gif

My 6 and 3 yr olds are begging to incubate some eggs, that's all the excuse I need to join again! I did great my first year and belly-flopped on last year's HAL, hoping to be back to good hatching. I had a really unlucky 2016 chicken-wise, the year of the rooster should treat me better! At any rate, I couldn't end up with more duds or a higher rooster ratio than last year.
roll.png

Wow! I didn't realize this was so big! I joined in April last year, so it had just ended, but ma-an. You guys have something serious going on here! I had 150 posts to catch up on. :th

A friend gave me his Little Giant incubator with a turner that holds 35 eggs, Styrofoam, of course, and then I have my IncuView that is plastic, and holds 27 eggs with a turner.....which to use, which to use.....

I am hoping to buy 2 dozen hatching eggs, 1 dozen Black Copper Marans, and one dozen Blue Ameraucananas, if I can convince my mom. If she let's me get them, I'll use the IncuView, because I know it is more reliable, but if I just hatch out barnyard mixes, I'll probably use the Styrofoam one to try it out.

Decisions, decisions....

My 6 and 3 yr olds are begging to incubate some eggs, that's all the excuse I need to join again! I did great my first year and belly-flopped on last year's HAL, hoping to be back to good hatching. I had a really unlucky 2016 chicken-wise, the year of the rooster should treat me better! At any rate, I couldn't end up with more duds or a higher rooster ratio than last year.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom