The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

I had to set my eggs a bit early due to a crazy schedule around Easter this year. And, so far, I am not to happy with this hatch. There are 27 eggs set about a week ago, and 7 were blood rings with one infertile.
he.gif

I'm back from picking up my eggs from the post office. I ordered them from Meyer and they actually do a fantastic packing job. The only problem is I can only identify 2 of the eggs. They're Welsummers (so excited!!!), but the rest... who knows? My brother swears the really big one is a goose egg.
lol.png
I won't know my totals until tomorrow.

Although Meyer probably has great quality control, that big one may be a double yolker. It dwarfs the rest of 'em.

Although Meyer probably has great quality control, that big one may be a double yolker. It dwarfs the rest of 'em.
I got mine from chickadee and she was amazing with the packing each individually packed in bubble wrap inside cups inside packing material inside bubble wrap I think the eggs could have handled a hurricane!! Some of the prettiest eggs I had three breeds shipped the smaller amounts were individually tagged as to breed so I knew exactly what I had great service couldn't ask for a nicer person !! I'll but from her again and again. Oh candledcthe eggs not one problem! Setting them tomorrow at noon altogether 48 eggs!! 20 EEs 5 RIR 5DOM 3 Rainbows 10 buffs and 5 black sexlinks

I got mine from chickadee and she was amazing with the packing each individually packed in bubble wrap inside cups inside packing material inside bubble wrap I think the eggs could have handled a hurricane!! Some of the prettiest eggs I had three breeds shipped the smaller amounts were individually tagged as to breed so I knew exactly what I had great service couldn't ask for a nicer person !! I'll but from her again and again. Oh candledcthe eggs not one problem! Setting them tomorrow at noon altogether 48 eggs!! 20 EEs 5 RIR 5DOM 3 Rainbows 10 buffs and 5 black sexlinks

Sounds like you found a gem of a breeder. I hope your hatch goes well. :)

Back
Top Bottom