The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

ron...set all the eggs??
big_smile.png

Wow lots of eggs being set! :woot

I'm stuck on 10 so far waiting to go in the incubator tomorrow. There was not an egg to been seen again today :( I'm hoping they produce something tomorrow :pop

I've got the incubator set up and running so even if it's a small set they are going in and as Ron says "set all the eggs" ;)

Last edited:
Ultimately I am confused. A lot of people are setting eggd today.. Why?

And i checked they are in the US
The hatch a a long allows for setting two days before set day and two days after set day for the eggs to count towards the contests that rely on set numbers.

Flexibility is allowed because we do not want your hatch to be hurt by a schedule... or someone to be fired because the skipped work to set eggs at the exact time.

Last edited:
The hatch a a long allows for setting two days before set day and two days after set day for the eggs to count towards the contests that rely on set numbers. Flexibility is allowed because we do not want your hatch to be hurt by a schedule... or someone to be fired because the skipped work to set eggs at the exact time.
Skip work :eek: If I actually worked for someone I would have been fired long ago! :gig Good thing about self employment, you can't fire yourself :yesss:

crap! the incubator is full, should have bought a bigger one.

I will set tonight before I go to bed

9 Cuckoo Marans
23 Cuckoo Maran Roo over Whiting True Blue hens
7 Cuckoo Maran Roo over Easter Eggers
2 Cuckoo Maran Roo over who knows? A white Wyandotte?? (i really have no idea what she is)

41 total

crap! the incubator is full, should have bought a bigger one. 

I will set tonight before I go to bed

9   Cuckoo Marans
23 Cuckoo Maran Roo over Whiting True Blue hens
7   Cuckoo Maran Roo over Easter Eggers
2   Cuckoo Maran Roo over who knows? A white Wyandotte?? (i really have no idea what she is)

41 total

I packed only half of mine 48 I think my wife would have shot me if I had set both levels of mine and next year I'll have my cabinet incubator built it will hold almost 200 lol

Back
Top Bottom