The Aloha Chicken Project

Pics
Oh my gosh -- Kansas here and would love to have some eggs. I'm a newbie with my first batch of chicks but things are going well and I would take very good care of them! When will you be in Kansas?

i'm leaving the great state of arizona on 3/9 and we drive straight through, about 21 hours. as for eggs, you'll have to get in contact with someone here who has some to spare - i am just the delivery girl :) you'd have to be willing to meet me along my route, i dont offer doorstep delivery. but i do promise not to shake the box, or stack it under heavy stuff, or kick it out of the way looking for a different package.

k, just wanted to update, talked to grandma tonight and they are not blue frizzle cochins, just blue cochins. and she said "all frizzles are cochins, but not all cochins are frizzles" is that true? cuz then that would mean frizzle silkies are cochins. not that it matters, i just want to know. i am so new at this
idunno.gif

i'm leaving the great state of arizona on 3/9 and we drive straight through, about 21 hours. as for eggs, you'll have to get in contact with someone here who has some to spare - i am just the delivery girl :) you'd have to be willing to meet me along my route, i dont offer doorstep delivery. but i do promise not to shake the box, or stack it under heavy stuff, or kick it out of the way looking for a different package.

Doorstep delivery not necessary and I'm so relieved you won't be shaking, stacking or kicking the egg package.
smile.png

I'm in the Wichita area -- where in KS are you headed?

Does anyone have any hatching eggs they can spare? Please? I would LOVE to have some!

I gotz eggs, but I am not setting again until 3/17. Anything I gather up until notinoz leaves is up for grabs.

Ok guys I am proposing a offer, I am up in Canada but will be heading to Moses Lake Washington for the first week of April. I would love to bring eggs back and start up a major breeding colony of Alohas. I have 3 or 4 others who are interested in helping also. I can take as many eggs as are available at this time. Once the eggs hatch I will raise them at my farm and then divide them for the most trusted breeders. I will keep some and at leat one other breeder I trust will keep some. I currently only have one other project on the go but have tons of empty pens...

I can also spare some eggs. I will be setting on 3/5 but the girls are laying like mad right now so I should have extras! I'm getting about 10 eggs a day and my two 'bators can only fit 84. I've got six dozen sitting on my counter already!

Doorstep delivery not necessary and I'm so relieved you won't be shaking, stacking or kicking the egg package.
smile.png

I'm in the Wichita area -- where in KS are you headed?

Does anyone have any hatching eggs they can spare? Please? I would LOVE to have some!

I can also spare some eggs. I will be setting on 3/5 but the girls are laying like mad right now so I should have extras! I'm getting about 10 eggs a day and my two 'bators can only fit 84. I've got six dozen sitting on my counter already!

Oh my gosh!!!! This is too good to be true! I only have a 48 place bator but would LOVE to have eggs!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom