The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

Pics
He said his line was from Cemani Farms, I assumed he had his flock legally imported from there.  I guess I should have asked more clearly how he obtained the flock, because I do not want illegally imported eggs.  It is sad how easily illegal eggs are to be imported.  I wish there was a way to report it, but I guess that really wouldn't do any one any good.  I know that I was an idiot for ordering the eggs in the first place LOL.  I only posted this post to make sure that there is no one else that orders from this man in the future.  He is clearly not legitimate, and am not even sure the eggs I received were Cemani in my opinion.  I didn't realize the pictures were from elsewhere until I started looking at the Cemani Farms website that he mentioned in his add.  Oh well, hopefully my experience will deter others from making the same mistake.  If it seems to be too good to be true, it is!  I  still have 11 days to report him to paypal at least.  Thanks for the reply, I thought my time with paypal was only 2 weeks.  

Id go ahead and file a claim now. 99% of the time Paypal sides with the buyer.
Reporting won't do any good, it's been done before.
They just come back with different usernames.
Most likely doesn't own the birds at all, if the seller did the USDA would pay a visit (they do for all importers.)
It's impossible to obtain stock from Indonesia legally

Anyone know who is selling the cemanis On rare bred auctions? The pictures are familiar but not sure where they were posted before. Maybe here, maybe ebay?
Thanks!

http://www.rarebreedauctions.com/au...to-many-hens-npip-certified&auction_id=123204
Yes he tries to sell on eBay and rare breeds with multiple listings all the time. Once in a while someone will bite. Poor people paying for those eggs. This is the seller I was talking about a few pages back that uses those pictures that are so washed out and edited so much you can't tell what the heck you're looking at.

Yes he tries to sell on eBay and rare breeds with multiple listings all the time. Once in a while someone will bite. Poor people paying for those eggs. This is the seller I was talking about a few pages back that uses those pictures that are so washed out and edited so much you can't tell what the heck you're looking at.
I contacted this person because my husband is visiting the area where they are, and they offered me chicks for local pickup. Is this a seller that I should not buy from in person? I don't want to send my husband over there if it isn't going to be good stock.

Id go ahead and file a claim now. 99% of the time Paypal sides with the buyer.
Reporting won't do any good, it's been done before.
They just come back with different usernames.
Most likely doesn't own the birds at all, if the seller did the USDA would pay a visit (they do for all importers.)
It's impossible to obtain stock from Indonesia l
Thanks for the advice, I just filled with Paypal, and will leave feedback on ebay so others know what is going on with this seller as well.

Last edited:
The seller did offer me replacement eggs if I paid shipping again, after saying that 3 people had already scammed him this month saying they did not get good eggs from him. I declined to take the eggs, because I do not want to do business with him. Paypal also said that my purchase was not covered under their protection plan and closed my case. Not sure why, but it doesn't really matter. He can keep the money, but just a warning to everyone else. If I was the 4th person to complain about eggs from this seller (ISO-MIK) and paypal didn't cover my purchase, then I would advise that others DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PERSON on eBay.

The seller did offer me replacement eggs if I paid shipping again, after saying that 3 people had already scammed him this month saying they did not get good eggs from him.  I declined to take the eggs, because I do not want to do business with him.  Paypal also said that my purchase was not covered under their protection plan and closed my case.  Not sure why, but it doesn't really matter.  He can keep the money, but just a warning to everyone else.  If I was the 4th person to complain about eggs from this seller (ISO-MIK) and paypal didn't cover my purchase, then I would advise that others DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PERSON on eBay.
Looks like they're under "bells1111" username on eBay as well.

The seller did offer me replacement eggs if I paid shipping again, after saying that 3 people had already scammed him this month saying they did not get good eggs from him.  I declined to take the eggs, because I do not want to do business with him.  Paypal also said that my purchase was not covered under their protection plan and closed my case.  Not sure why, but it doesn't really matter.  He can keep the money, but just a warning to everyone else.  If I was the 4th person to complain about eggs from this seller (ISO-MIK) and paypal didn't cover my purchase, then I would advise that others DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PERSON on eBay.
Can I ask how much he's getting for them? Or how much you lost?

That seller has a lot of other user account to sell these fake rare breed's eggs, that he doesn't even have. Most likely if he send you eggs, they are duds or from other common chicken breed's eggs.
I,ve seen all his other seller account and they all are base in different parts of Oregon.

Just type in rare hatching eggs and you'll see his other fake listing of rare chicken eggs on eBay(they usually are in the hundreds of dollar with free shipping or about $55 shipping fee). Though I've been reporting most of them, so you might not see them anymore and may have been taken down.

Just type in rare hatching eggs and you'll see his other fake listing of rare chicken eggs on eBay(they usually are in the hundreds of dollar with free shipping or about $55 shipping fee). Though I've been reporting most of them, so you might not see them anymore and may have been taken down.
I just checked and they have all been taken down, so you won't find them anymore, but when he does relist(he does very often under different names), just type in rare hatching eggs, and you will see his fake listing and the fake prices.

Back
Top Bottom