The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

They are adorable!
love.gif

Here's an example of clear toenails. You can see the black quick inside the toenail.

My Cemani chick had toenails like that! Every day that she grows, I swear they're filling in more and more! Her middle toes almost looked white, at first. Now, they're halfway black with clear tips... and the black just keeps filling out.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear there are more scams running out there... Imagine my surprise when bobfarm referred me to the ayam cemani thread here on BYC to try to justify why s/he calls the chipmunk babies the "wild type" but never responded when I pointed out that later in the thread a post spells out specifically why the seller's logic is flawed... or when I pointed out all of the discussion of why bob farm's chicks aren't pure and why the selling methods are shady. Our most promising all black baby now has feathers coming in the legs. Super bummer. Also, eBay removed our honest feedback so the seller still has a 100% POSITIVE.

Fire with fire...people need to not leave eBay feedback until post-hatch...and then leave feedback on 'condition' of eggs. Beat 'em at their own game...
ETA: Attorneys General/FTC would make a better 'hit' on scammers to slap the 'cheat' off of 'em.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom