The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

Well, I found out how bobfarm14 got away with swindling us out of our money. Here is a clip directly out of his listing for his eggs: However, we cannot guarantee the distribution of black pigment in their offspring. It is a possibility that the offspring may have white pigment. Not every offspring is going to be destined to be show quality. And with that statement as a disclaimer, we all loose any appeals. Now I know how the man affords a $1/2 million house. A family like this will bring discredit and shame on all of you honest breeders. To bad an H1N5 sick sparrow couldnt land in his year/farm. Not the birds fault, but he needs to be put out of business. With this I will not discuss this matter again. May your birds exceed all of your expectations. OMG!! I just looked back over his listings, he has posted that they are hybrids!! I lost the battle but I have won the war for all honest people. I asked E-bay to force him into admiting his birds are hybrids, not PURE as first posted.

Last edited:
Well, I found out how bobfarm14 got away with swindling us out of our money. Here is a clip directly out of his listing for his eggs: However, we cannot guarantee the distribution of black pigment in their offspring. It is a possibility that the offspring may have white pigment. Not every offspring is going to be destined to be show quality. And with that statement as a disclaimer, we all loose any appeals. Now I know how the man affords a $1/2 million house. A family like this will bring discredit and shame on all of you honest breeders. To bad an H1N5 sick sparrow couldnt land in his year/farm. Not the birds fault, but he needs to be put out of business. With this I will not discuss this matter again. May your birds exceed all of your expectations. OMG!! I just looked back over his listings, he has posted that they are hybrids!! I lost the battle but I have won the war for all honest people. I asked E-bay to force him into admiting his birds are hybrids, not PURE as first posted.
See... this is why I will only do Custom Hatches and why I will only sell birds... Not Eggs...
Dirt bags, on Ebay, like this guy make it impossible for us folks with REAL eggs to sell REAL eggs...

Soooooo.....
If you want the real thing and wanna hear the terms to get me to start a custom hatch for you...PM me...

The sooner I get a custom hatch client....
The sooner I will have "Extra Birds" to sell too.

I will start hatching on my own as soon as my 2nd gen remnant and my 2 Randy Cemani's come of age in Mid Fall 2015. once this begins I will have 3rd gens up for sale.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaw man.....

I just culled a rooster like you described...
I was selling him for only $50....
no one was interested so he got the axe.

Bummer...

The late #51.... RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwaldon

What did he look like on the inside?

I don't know.... It was pouring rain at the time....
I just culled him, bagged him, and chunked him into the trash...

I have eaten one of my darker ones...
The breast meat was twice as dark as dark meat on a normal chicken...
the dark meat was a dark grey.... not black,,,

And it tasted more like chicken than chicken normally tastes.
sort of like dark honey has more "honey tang" taste than light honey...
It is not a gamey taste at all...
If that makes sense...

cjwaldon, would you agree with that assessment?

Last edited:
By the way....
I do have an extra Rooster I thought was a pullet... until now...
Yes, he is from the original group of 2nd gen birds I kept for my own privet breeding program...
Yes, he is extremely DARK...
Yes, I will post photos here soon...

If you want him...PM me...

I just culled him, bagged him, and chunked him into the trash...

duc.gif

See... this is why I will only do Custom Hatches and why I will only sell birds... Not Eggs...
Dirt bags, on Ebay, like this guy make it impossible for us folks with REAL eggs to sell REAL eggs...

Soooooo.....
If you want the real thing and wanna hear the terms to get me to start a custom hatch for you...PM me...

The sooner I get a custom hatch client....
The sooner I will have "Extra Birds" to sell too.

I will start hatching on my own as soon as my 2nd gen remnant and my 2 Randy Cemani's come of age in Mid Fall 2015. once this begins I will have 3rd gens up for sale.

What is the difference between your selling eggs and custom hatches of your eggs? I don't understand the difference.

Back
Top Bottom