The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

Here's the thing about breeding black feather birds...they will not always breed true...meaning occasionally...you'll get birds with color like gold, silver, red/copper etc leakage....does that mean a leaky color bird is not pure bred???....depends on your source where it came from....maybe the previous source may have cross bred sonething in? Who knows......I say that your bird falls in line with the type of US lines of Cemani's body type.....but to answer your question...i don't have cemani...but have seen both GFF and TMA line of cemani produce leaky birds...though TMA line seems to produce more leakage birds from my oberservations

Thank you. I like him. He is a pretty good guy, with a nice temperment. Not the dominant rooster in the pen. An escape artist though.. He makes for interesting crosses. We have a white chick that is his and a light Brahma x i think, no feathers on legs tho. Beautiful little one.

Hi guys! I am from Greece! I bought ayam cemani from a guy in Slovenia! He told me that he has two different lines one European and one American line!
American line

European line

Do they look like ayam cemani? Maybe European line looks like more svart hona? What is your opinion about these birds?

Hi guys! I am from Greece! I bought ayam cemani from a guy in Slovenia! He told me that he has two different lines one European and one American line!
American line

European line

Do they look like ayam cemani? Maybe European line looks like more svart hona? What is your opinion about these birds?
Nice birds......in my opinion, they look right for the European type of Ayam Cemani.....some will be more rounder body, shorter neck and others a bit more slimmer, looking longer legs & neck etc.........

I don't think they would have American lines?, since American lines were imported from Europe in 2012/13....so maybe other lines from different parts of Europe?

The best looking AC line from Europe that I have seen, seem to be from Germany

Do all ayam cemani have black tongue? 40 birds have been hatched yesterday and they have grey tongues... do they become black later?

Back
Top Bottom