The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
Vanessa and Lizzie were adopted and Parker and Godiva are both pending adoption!

celebrate.gif

Update photos!!!!!

Shamus the Pointer mix waiting to get let back to his crate (and the treat he knows is waiting). : )

Zither the Cattle Dog and/or Catahoula Leopard Dog mix is equally excited, but a little more stubborn when it comes to actually getting INTO the crate, instead of just standing near it and hoping for the best.

Wrangler is up for adoption! Yay! It took a while boy, but you finally can find a forever home.

Alby is up for adoption! She finished her treatment for Heartworm and is making progress with her shyness. Hopefully she can learn to let people touch her, take her collar and for her to come when called. She is so sweet and loyal though, I'm sure she'll find the right people for her.

El Gato is a little shy and has some attitude, but he is so small and cute I'm sure he'll find someone to fall for him.

Turk licking his lips in hopes of a treat

Dusk saying hi while running around with a couple friends (Cedar and Frankenfurter)

Cedar the elderly female beagle mix and Frankenfurter, the middle-aged Dachshund x Jack Russel mix. Frankenfurter was far faster (he doesn't have arthritis) but both loved their time outdoors.

Ilene getting a quick vet check and hoping for a treat (or two... or three) while doing so.

This big dachshund mix is Nathan, and he was neutered a couple days ago and is up for adoption!

Lincoln, the 12+ year-old Lab mix is a sweetie. He may have some arthritis and a few sores on his body, but he is lovable and loyal. Hopefully he can get adopted soon. After all, it is Adopt a Senior Pet Month!

El Gato has been adopted, Parker got to go home (he finished his Heartworm treatment), and Godiva, Shamus and Turk are all pending adoption, as well as long term resident, Plucky! The first dogs name I heard mentioned when I began volunteering, and he is finally getting a home! He was so obedient and friendly when I let him out in the run today (he has been in a special foster program for months now) and I'm just so happy!

Zoey is up for adoption, along with Jojo and (on medical hold but able to be seen) Moose. Jetta, Chevy, and hopefully soon Sasha will be going up for adoption not long from now. : )

Jojo

Plucky being so good and sitting for a treat. : )

Zoey. She looks and sounds like a pig, the silly girl. She is obviously part bulldog, and loves to bound around like a puppy wherever she goes.

Turk and Godiva are pending adoption and we have someone interested in Wrangler and Dusk. Hopefully soon to be up for adoption are Jetta, Chevy, Dover, Cedar, Rucker, Nina, Dexy, and Sasha.

Plucky and Shamus got to go home!!!

Cedar is up for adoption! She had a mammary tumor removed and was given the go ahead. She loves to go out and run around with Frankenfurter and has a nice amount of energy for being 12 or more years old.

Poor Chunk-A-Monk was returned and is stressed in the shelter. Hopefully he can find a new family or a foster home to help him out. He's such a young fella to have so few interested in him.

Dexy has been spayed! She is ready for a home. Such a pretty little girl with those blue eyes.

Dove is neutered and up for adoption. He's such a good boy.

Frankenfurter hoping for a treat. : )

Nina going on a walk. She too has been spayed and is ready for a family. With a curly tail a small-medium size and gorgeous colors, she is perfect for just about anyone.

Rucker is a young terrier mix boy who came in as a stray. So sweet and little, I'm sure he'll find a perfect family soon.

Back
Top Bottom