The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
Jiffy is a 4-year-old herding dog mix with high energy and a shy streak, but he is up for adoption. Hoping for a quick adoption!

Swayze, the girl bulldog that came in with Patrick, is up for adoption now! She is so sweet, very bad with cats, but EXCELLENT with people.

So, we've had some adoptions! Fritter found a home recently, and I don't remember if I mentioned T-Bone. Finn is pending adoption for tomorrow!

Here is a new picture of Lance, sitting like a good boy

Ody, a shy stray that came in with Pierre and Archer, is up for adoption. He is a Bassett Hound mix, around 1, and likely the brother of Pierre.

Archer was adopted already! He came in as a shy stray with Ody and Pierre and is already warming up to people and SOOO sweet.

Pork Chop is a sweetie with a great jumping ability. He jumped an 8-10 ft tall fence to play with another dog. Thankfully, the two got along and not we know this sweet, well-behaved boy does best on a leash instead of in the run. : )

Patrick the 10+ year-old partially blind, partially deaf, Heartworm positive dude who came in without proper care with Swayze. Now he is up for adoption and doing well. He is a senior, but he is a sweet, happy senior.

A picture from the fosters of Freckles (aka Kingsley) who is doing very well in his temporary home. He even stays with another dog! The stress of the shelter made it hard for him to get along with dogs, but not he is very happy and content.

Kashmere has gained good weight and already has interests in her. She is so sweet and obedient.

Lotus and Jiffy, the two herding breed mixes, were adopted!!! Finn, who was pending, has also gone home!

Ody, Pierre, and Lucy Loo have all been adopted! Marzipan, Cupid and Swayze are all pending adoption!

I haven't been to the shelter in a little while because of schedule problems, so I'm glad I got to see the doggies and hope to be able to go more regularly again. : )

So, not only have there been some adoptions, but we've got some new dogs up for adoption too. There was another parvo quarantine when an unvaccinated stray came in, so during that time many dogs got a chance to be spayed/neutered, microchipped, ect so that when the shelter reopened these doggies would be ready to go up for adoption.

I didn't get a chance to get a good picture of Cupid because of the time I was away, but she is pending adoption! She is a French Bulldog mix girl

Again, didn't get a chance for a good picture of sweet Marzipan, a female beagle

Napoleon is a large male Husky x Shepherd mix who is very strong but sweet and handsome.

And this shy senior poodle mix is Rosie, I'm sure someone will fall in love with her very soon.
hugs.gif

Baby Girl is finally up for adoption! She has been a little sick lately, but getting better with lots of love. She spends a lot of time on a comfy dog bed in the office for one-on-one time.

A good picture of Cupid. She certainly has a bit of a stubborn streak to her

Orpheus is up for adoption too!! He's not only gorgeous, he loves the zoomies! He was grinning with his lip caught

Look at those eyes! (Orpheus again)

Back
Top Bottom