The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

40936_luckystar.png

Quote:
uh, no.
hide.gif
hit.gif
I dunno if I should call myself an otaku...

you should watch it!

no, you definitely are otaku alright. just cuz you haven't seen a very popular anime doesn't mean you ain't one
wink.png

tongue.png
I'm DEFINETLY a manga otaku... (I dunno! I like more mangas then shows....) I'm trying to find my MR mangas... where ARE THEY? And wheres my pencil???!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
wait a sec..... i've never seen Kagami-chan so happy before 0____0
KONATA-CHAN, WHERE IS SHE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KAGAMI??!!

:hmm
Please explain....

Quote:
you should watch it!

no, you definitely are otaku alright. just cuz you haven't seen a very popular anime doesn't mean you ain't one
wink.png

tongue.png
I'm DEFINETLY a manga otaku... (I dunno! I like more mangas then shows....) I'm trying to find my MR mangas... where ARE THEY? And wheres my pencil???!!!
barnie.gif

ah, i like both
big_smile.png
but i prefer anime because i like to know how the characters sound. want me to give you a link to all the Lucky Star episode in english dub?

Quote:
tongue.png
barnie.gif

ah, i like both
big_smile.png
but i prefer anime because i like to know how the characters sound. want me to give you a link to all the Lucky Star episode in english dub?

remember? Weird laptop thing in which most links will not work?

Quote:
wait a sec..... i've never seen Kagami-chan so happy before 0____0
KONATA-CHAN, WHERE IS SHE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KAGAMI??!!

Please explain....

Kagami, the girl with the purple hair thats right by the girl with the pink hair, is usually very grumpy all the time
Konata, the girl with the blue hair, is your classic anime otaku that LOVES video games and anything manga (not to mention shes like, just about every otkau guy's dream girl
lol.png
) Konata just loves bugging Kagami ^^

Quote:
ah, i like both
big_smile.png

remember? Weird laptop thing in which most links will not work?

oh... sorry then
hmm.png

well ,its possible to get all of the episodes on DVD, but i don't know where to get them

Quote:
Please explain....

Kagami, the girl with the purple hair thats right by the girl with the pink hair, is usually very grumpy all the time
Konata, the girl with the blue hair, is your classic anime otaku that LOVES video games and anything manga (not to mention shes like, just about every otkau guy's dream girl
lol.png
) Konata just loves bugging Kagami ^^

O. Now singin understand.

Back
Top Bottom