The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

Quote:
remember? Weird laptop thing in which most links will not work?

oh... sorry then
hmm.png

well ,its possible to get all of the episodes on DVD, but i don't know where to get them

Poo...

Quote:
Poo...

sorry
hmm.png

Ah, not your fault.
I can always watch Redakai!
Confusing cuz I dunno whats goin on, but a good show nevertheless!
Only show I actually WATCH on CN... the rest just stink. I was flippin through the channels and I saw Redakai, and I was all "ANIME!" Then I was like "Ugh, Cartoon Network, ish." Then I was fighting with myself whether to watch it. Eventually I did. Its a lil confusin cuz I'm all "WHUT? WHO IS THAT GUY?" but good show!

Quote:
sorry
hmm.png

Ah, not your fault.
Only show I actually WATCH on CN... the rest just stink. I was flippin through the channels and I saw Redakai, and I was all "ANIME!" Then I was like "Ugh, Cartoon Network, ish." Then I was fighting with myself whether to watch it. Eventually I did. Its a lil confusin cuz I'm all "WHUT? WHO IS THAT GUY?" but good show!

lol
i don't watch much TV
tongue.png

Quote:
Ah, not your fault.

lol
i don't watch much TV
tongue.png

there wasn't anything else to do. LOL
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom