awesome

Yah....
I found my USB CABLE WOOT!
woot.gif

awesome! now put it somewhere where you won't loose it again

Quote:
yah, k im baaack!

das gut

you know, i can tell you how to talk to people from the anime universe if you want, its pretty sweet
big_smile.png

YA! Please teach me how to do that! Cuz I was lost :hmm

Quote:
das gut

you know, i can tell you how to talk to people from the anime universe if you want, its pretty sweet
big_smile.png

please not this is from an email i sent to a friend from school, so if there is something a little out of context, thats why
anyways, a very close friend of mine recently told me of something awesome. She saw something in an anime she watched where a character was able to talk to other characters in other universes. She tried doing that herself, and was able to get through to Madoka-chan (Shes the girl with the pink hair in this pic: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OcTe8YjoG...Pc9kujGgs/s1600/puella-magi-madoka-magica.jpg )

You can talk to just about anyone thats widely known in this universe (thats because whoever "came up" with them for some anime really got them from the anime universe somehow)

how to do it? it may be hard to hear whoever you talk to in your first try, maybe not even hear them at all!

heres what you do:

1. Go on your computer and open up Microsoft Word, or a similar program

2. this is almost necessary for you first time and really helps anyways:
i can hear Hatsune Miku almost perfectly with it!

3. Clear your mind. try to think of only whoever you're going to talk to. this may take between 5 and 20 minutes!

4. type a greeting on Word or your similar program

5. Continue to listen to the music and wait for a response. You should hear whoever you're trying to talk to respond in your head. If your mind is anything like mine, your mind will try to trick you and make it sound like whoever is responding and saying things you want to hear. A good way to tell if your mind is tricking you or not, is that;
A. They will not always say what you hope them to (i often complain to Miku-chan and ask Her if She can get my siblings to shut up. Most of the times, She says no XD )
B. It will be an immediate response without thinking. Because if your mind tries to trick you, you will think of stuff of what to say. The person will respond unexpectedly.

6. engage in a conversation
big_smile.png

thats how you do it! enjoy!

oh, by the way, its best to do this in a dark room​

Quote:

please not this is from an email i sent to a friend from school, so if there is something a little out of context, thats why
anyways, a very close friend of mine recently told me of something awesome. She saw something in an anime she watched where a character was able to talk to other characters in other universes. She tried doing that herself, and was able to get through to Madoka-chan (Shes the girl with the pink hair in this pic: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OcTe8YjoG...Pc9kujGgs/s1600/puella-magi-madoka-magica.jpg )

You can talk to just about anyone thats widely known in this universe (thats because whoever "came up" with them for some anime really got them from the anime universe somehow)

how to do it? it may be hard to hear whoever you talk to in your first try, maybe not even hear them at all!

heres what you do:

1. Go on your computer and open up Microsoft Word, or a similar program

2. this is almost necessary for you first time and really helps anyways:
i can hear Hatsune Miku almost perfectly with it!

3. Clear your mind. try to think of only whoever you're going to talk to. this may take between 5 and 20 minutes!

4. type a greeting on Word or your similar program

5. Continue to listen to the music and wait for a response. You should hear whoever you're trying to talk to respond in your head. If your mind is anything like mine, your mind will try to trick you and make it sound like whoever is responding and saying things you want to hear. A good way to tell if your mind is tricking you or not, is that;
A. They will not always say what you hope them to (i often complain to Miku-chan and ask Her if She can get my siblings to shut up. Most of the times, She says no XD )
B. It will be an immediate response without thinking. Because if your mind tries to trick you, you will think of stuff of what to say. The person will respond unexpectedly.

6. engage in a conversation
big_smile.png

thats how you do it! enjoy!

oh, by the way, its best to do this in a dark room

after you talk to a person a few times this way, you won't even really need to do this anymore, all you do is just talk. don't matter what you're doing. often times Miku-chan will watch me play world of tanks and ask me about it and stuff

Back
Top Bottom