'-'~~The ANTI-Hunger Games group!~~'-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm. i never really was into hunger games. however, i never read any of it, so i'm just neutrel to it (besides the fact that hunger games fans remind me of twighlight fans. and the fail about this "mocking jay")

however, i really don't think hate threads like this should be made, since it obviously offends people
but i'm not the one who made it, so carry on i guess

I like your attitude.
(the whole 'team Peeta/Gale' thing really annoys me. :rolleyes: I mean, seriously? If I were on a team it'd be team Finnick)

I like your attitude.
(the whole 'team Peeta/Gale' thing really annoys me.
roll.png
I mean, seriously? If I were on a team it'd be team Finnick)
thanks
they made teams? well, i learn something new every day :p

Yup, there's teams. Teams Finnick and Haymitch are both total jokes, but Teams Gale and Peeta are a little too serious...
i see
all of those names are foreign to me XD

everyone on here says this thread is just for fun. just for fun or not, it still offends people. i'd be greatly offended if someone made an anti-anime thread. even if they said it was for fun. and i betcha many people here to would be offended if say, they were on a different forum about something else, and someone made an anti-chicken/poultry thread just for fun

just giving my 2 cents

i see
all of those names are foreign to me XD

everyone on here says this thread is just for fun. just for fun or not, it still offends people. i'd be greatly offended if someone made an anti-anime thread. even if they said it was for fun. and i betcha many people here to would be offended if say, they were on a different forum about something else, and someone made an anti-chicken/poultry thread just for fun

just giving my 2 cents

I agree. Though I don't like the hunger games (Yes, I have in fact READ the books. Amazing, right?) I honestly think that this thread was, well, a bit unnecessary.

See, if you have read the book I can understand you not liking it. The starter of the thread hasn't even read it .. That's why I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom