'-'~~The ANTI-Hunger Games group!~~'-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my sister said that that one girl (I forget the name) was VERY selfish and the worst of the murderers.

my uncle who owns a ballet studio said that all the girls at his studio where in a rage about hunger games and he said "Look I have hunger pains to, big whoop"

This is what she said:

"Read the book, believe it or not, and yes, though it would probably make an "exciting action movie" I do have issues with the morality of the story in whole. What about the stories of all the martyrs in the days of the coliseum who would stand and refuse to allow the "higher powers" influence how they reacted in "the games" those days? Yes, in the book they avoid killing those who "don't deserve to be killed", but they are still taking part and the girl's entire mindset throughout the whole story is that she needs to survive and the rest need to die. How selfish and murdersome is that?

And yes, kids should be reading things like C.S. Lewis, Jane Austen, J.R.R. Tolkien, Dickens, G.K. Chesterton, lots of books written for kids/teens. I even read Moby Dick when I was 14, and though dark and hard to follow, I liked the challenge. Kids aren't challenged these days to follow through with a longer, more intricately written book, no wonder they can hardly write and comprehend.
"

That is completely untrue, Katniss is not selfish, at all. She tried to save others. She was not solely for herself, and whoever thinks that can go die in a ditch. So much better then idiotic Twilight.

For your information I read Moby Dick at 8.
!This Means War! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom