'-'~~The ANTI-Hunger Games group!~~'-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawing Logs, DuckLover2399 and anyone else who has a problem with this thread, give it a rest okay? Who cares if there is a thread where people can chat about how much they dislike something, its a free forum where people are free to discuss their own opinions. This is an anti- Hungar Games thread, so if you love the book so much, why are you posting here anyways?

Thank you, Holly!!!

lol.png
Me too. I just finished reading A midsummer night's dream.
love.gif

I've only read Romeo and Juliet because we did it in LA last year, I have a lot of trouble understanding it :p

Last edited:
The reason why I care so much, is because your bashing the author of the book. What if I bashed your book and said how much I hated it?? Not cool, huh?

The reason why I care so much, is because your bashing the author of the book. What if I bashed your book and said how much I hated it?? Not cool, huh?

But that doesn't mean you can start trolling their thread about it, if you have a problem with a comment, take it to PMs. Like I said, its a free forum where people can discuss their opinions, if you don't like it, don't say anything.

Symphony hasn't even read the book and she is saying how much she hates it. That is completely and utterly stupid.

I am done with this conversation. :) Go back to your hating for The Hunger Games. :)

-Logs

Symphony hasn't even read the book and she is saying how much she hates it. That is completely and utterly stupid.

I am done with this conversation. :) Go back to your hating for The Hunger Games. :)

-Logs

What I find stupid is you bashing her and her thread just because you don't agree on something.

If you have nothing supportive to add to this thread, theres not much point in you being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom