'-'~~The ANTI-Hunger Games group!~~'-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for making sense of it Holly, I couldn't figure out how to.
smile.png

Last edited:
This is not fair! Why can't all of you Hunger Games lovers stay on your own thread!? Seriously, why are you so obsessed with this thread, if you like the books? Its really annoying and it would be appreciated if you people made your own thread or something. I know that if there was a Hunger Games lovers thread, I wouldn't be snooping around on it and making a bunch of comments, so can you please respect our opinions? If you love THG, then go talk about it somewhere else please. Thanks.
he.gif

This is not fair! Why can't all of you Hunger Games lovers stay on your own thread!? Seriously, why are you so obsessed with this thread, if you like the books? Its really annoying and it would be appreciated if you people made your own thread or something. I know that if there was a Hunger Games lovers thread, I wouldn't be snooping around on it and making a bunch of comments, so can you please respect our opinions? If you love THG, then go talk about it somewhere else please. Thanks.
he.gif

There is a hunger game fan thread fyi, though no one seems to use it very often.

Alright, I think this has gone way to far. We are both being extremely rude to each other, if you can't be nice, i'll report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom