The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

Hi there, I have some really beautiful chocolate bantams. Roos, and pullets that are available. They are about 4 - 5 months old. From Blue Rein poultry lines... I live just north of Vancouver, Wa. Sorry forgot to add that.

Last edited:
I can officially join this thread. One of my "assorted" bantam orp eggs hatched. Black I think (unless blues looks the same at hatching). So far, they all seem to get along & the little one has a lot of spirit. The other bantam egg is on day 23 with no signs of change. Do bantams require another small companion or will it just join the rest of the flock?

I would be grateful for any information about Washington state or Oregon Orp breeders. Looking for BBS or Choc.
Thanks in advance. :)

Anyone Know where I can find Bantam Chocolate Orps in WA,
I have a nice Pet Quality Pair, looking to Expand
frow.gif

Hi there, I have some really beautiful chocolate bantams. Roos, and pullets that are available. They are about 4 - 5 months old. From Blue Rein poultry lines... I live just north of Vancouver, Wa. Sorry forgot to add that.

Just a few pics of some of the chocolates. They are very friendly and docile. very small for English bantams. And small enough to be shown. At this time we cant ship, but we live in Washington State, near Vancouver Washington and Portland Ore. So we can meet or you can pick them up.

I can officially join this thread. One of my "assorted" bantam orp eggs hatched. Black I think (unless blues looks the same at hatching). So far, they all seem to get along & the little one has a lot of spirit. The other bantam egg is on day 23 with no signs of change. Do bantams require another small companion or will it just join the rest of the flock?
We had a single bantam hatch out without another bantam in the hatch. She ended up taking to the two huge sussex in the hatch and was lost without them. It was funny to see her with them because of the size difference but they just acted like she was one of them. :)

Just a few pics of some of the chocolates. They are very friendly and docile. very small for English bantams. And small enough to be shown. At this time we cant ship, but we live in Washington State, near Vancouver Washington and Portland Ore. So we can meet or you can pick them up.
Thanks for sharing these pics. Can the CBOs be shown? Has the color been recognized finally?
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom