The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

Pics
Thought I would share a couple of pictures of my two spoiled kids. This blue is just turning more gorgeous by the day!
love.gif
The black is the sweetest girl ever.
smile.png
These two are three months old.

49849_dsc04952.jpg

49849_dsc04953.jpg

PS- If anyone is interested I have a young pair of blacks I am going to make available. They are not ready to ship yet but will be in a few more weeks.
wink.png

Quote:
I don't know how I missed this...they look like they're settling in nicely.
smile.png
I kind of miss them.
sad.png

Yes they have. Plus the boys like the additional bantam girls.
wink.png
I have trouble keeping Kaylee and Trenton out of their coop and run. They both are in love with the little chickens! They are still yours technically since I haven't paid you yet.
hugs.gif

I was thinking about trying the food coloring method for Easter hatching.

Quote:
I don't know how I missed this...they look like they're settling in nicely.
smile.png
I kind of miss them.
sad.png

Yes they have. Plus the boys like the additional bantam girls.
wink.png
I have trouble keeping Kaylee and Trenton out of their coop and run. They both are in love with the little chickens! They are still yours technically since I haven't paid you yet.
hugs.gif

I was thinking about trying the food coloring method for Easter hatching.

LOL...I know where to find you
wink.png

I thought Jordan was the one looking forward to getting them? Doesn't surprise me that Kaylee has fallen for them.

Quote:
Oh no! I better hide them before you repossess them.
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

If you decide you want them back, you can definitely have them!
hugs.gif
I will just have to get eggs from you, because they have inched their way in to my heart too.
love.gif

Yes, Jordan did and does. He points out quite often to Kaylee that they are NOT hers. Makes her so mad. She did name them, since he was dragging his feet and she was itching. So now the roos are Jacob and Black, the pullets are Taylor and Juliet.
roll.png
Jordan was just thrilled when he heard the names....*Insert LOADS of sarcasm*

Kaylee is a mess! She is an animal lover through and through! She used to get mad at me when I would sell chickens, now as long as I don't sell "her" chickens it is ok. So I keep "hers" down to a minimum, and she does not get any boys.
wink.png
We bought four feed store silkies last year and I warned her that we would NOT be keeping the boys. Luckily we only had 3 boys. And darned if they weren't the best looking ones.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom