~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: It was huge.. and almost just one big room. A few storage areas on the sides... which seemed like large rooms on their own.
shaki-oli's mouth was gaping. "This is a little too big for me..." he thought to himself.
"Well it is not for you." Infernos tail swiped over Shaki-oli's head.

Quote: She shook her head. "It hasn't for over a month. I though I could handle it as other can." She looked down. "We are so happy here... I did not want to worry you." She sighed. "Do you know where they are? What they are called?"

She shook her head. "It hasn't for over a month. I though I could handle it as other can." She looked down. "We are so happy here... I did not want to worry you." She sighed. "Do you know where they are? What they are called?"

"I have a good guess. And they call themselves Light Kelsihans."

You withheld some then? He thinks I will throttle him in his sleep.. He should know better after all we've been through... I would have done it long before.
Possibly... he took a deep breath, You must understand this, for a shard my age, I don't have long to live, I am doing these, jobs, so that my family will have no want when I die. Do I enjoy it? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom