~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could go in the Guiness World Records as the world's biggest understatement.

Quote: "Touch it.. us your touch." Chris smiled curious as tot he outcome.

_____

"I was surprised too.... but it has.. melted my hreart. Those are words I never thought I would ever hear coming from a child." Bekah finally had to wipe a tear away. "They are very sweet and I love them."

____

"Nope... just a special collection... you best not tamper with or it could result in someones death." Vader mentioned. They contained souls so her could control the person. they were only partly in their body.

____

"Ah... but not the Eternal... must be a special entity.. or perhaps his offspring... tell me she can't reverse time.. I know that is forbidden.. but she can slow it for some correct?" Nostros sounded hopeful.

Quote:
MIlan backed up. "Can you promise me none of you will try anything if I do?" She rater take a fighting chance and be killed, than be hopelessly pinned with all of them.

_____

"I can't deal with her. She is the opposite of me and if she recognizes me she will blow the whistle.... I can easily get you Aura... and help you with Barbedos. I am just a tad busy.
They both glance each other, "Of course we can." they both cackled, watching her if she will listen.

"Fine I'll deal with her, and thank you for helping me." Zandor nickered and observed his bracelet. "Anyways...How are you and Hydro's daughter...keep misplacing the name."
"Your laugh makes me not trust you telling the truth.. everyone has been lying to me." She did a nervous little dance in place and her pattern glowed brighter.

_____

"Acquaris.. she is a brat and a half... but I think she is finally settling. I have another female to make up for the frustration she causes me. The infant is still weak. But thy think its not because of me this time."
"You either trust us and go to the room that you were thrown in....Or we do another thing." One of them rolled their eyes and snickered.

"Hmm well it seems most females are that way, until they adapt." Zandor grinned, chugging some wine. "Then if it isn't you...Then it must be Acquaris? What's wrong with her?"
Milan's floral scent grew strong as she felt threatened. She must be close to something. "I'll go back... but curious.. how close was I to getting away?" She slowly took a few steps back in the direction towards the cell.

____

"Not sure... I may have to find another. Not easy to find a power child from Hydro." He sighed. "Hows you little pet project?" Vader smirked.
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.

Quote:
He was in the distance and already flying back.

_____

SHall we head home now?" Kuru asked.

_____

"No... it's just become a part of him. I don't think he remembers remorse and when it tried to come he fights it like the plague."

_____

Barabus kissed her back but made no other advancements in her. "I will keep trying... just trust me my Angel." He stroked her face.
Nova didn't spy him, but did cuddled up to the baby Mobys.

"Yes...and It's getting quite late." Star snatched Valor from the sky.

"But doesn't he break down on somethings?" Cherry asked, sitting down.

"I can't believe you're giving up." Angel lightly pushed him away.
Soon SIlver Dane landed on the rock above and stuck his long neck down to them. "Here you go." He left a pile of fish next o the nest, then He handed Nova some fruits.

_____

He rumbled when she did but then wanted to cuddle
____

"I don't know. He might for your mother... or a child who loves him and wont betay him.. but I have spoke to his son.. Brasbus' son. He became more cruel after he rtook on purple towards him... probably because he is not purples son." Illykran sighed.

____

"I never said I was giving up... I have never given up on you." He stated.

Quote: Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.

_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship. "Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"

______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair. "Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself. "Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.

______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry." Don walked over and stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this." He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. " Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Kassidy looked at him in confusion. "What?" she searched his eyes with her's.

______

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Hannah put her hand over her mouth to hold back her giggles. "But you're not." she giggled. "If I am ugly..." He smirked. "But you are very beautiful... I can't help myself.. bad food and all." He chuckled then kissed her again.

______

" What?" He lightly chuckled with embarrassment. "I have a towel." Noonan gave a sheepish grin and backed away holding his towel and still dripping. "I thought you had gotten hurt..." Kassidy blushed, timidly pushing him away lightly. "Don... I need to get this laundry up.." She said, turning away.

_______

"I'm fine.." Hannah chuckled. "Go get changed." She looked out into the sky once more, glanced at Noonan, then went back to her book. "It can wait..." He took her hand. "This is how I feel about you."

____

"What you don't like the view?" He teased and laughed Kassidy leaned away from him. "Don..." She met his eyes, then smiled timidly.
______

"Oh my, no." Hannah laughed, covering her eyes.
"Yes?" Don smiled at Kassidy but still had his arms around her.

____

"No you don;t like the view.. aha! So you do." Noonan laughed then headed out of sight. "You were blushing...." A silly voice cried out from down the hall.
"Uh.... nothing." Kassidy looked away.
______

"So were you!" Hannah yelled back, giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom