~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: They jumped over things, the foals played quite rough. A few fillies just watched then payed with dolls.

____

"They won't approve." She sighed resting her forehead against his. "I will love being anywhere with you. I love you and we have much fun together. I missed this feeling Alto. I want to be with you." She whispered against Altos face.

____

(k)

"Yes. I hope they are always like they are now." Kasha tossed her hair over her shoulder. They stopped in the grand hall and then Nostros made his announcement.

_____

Barabus walked up to a body and started to work with it. "Soon... soon you will be ready." He sighed.
Shella stepped back until she bumped into something, "Wow." she gasped, holding her breath.

"Alright my love bird, I will be here with you, always." Alto whispered back and slightly increased the speed of the ship. "I'm always here, no matter what."

(XD)

Zahara nodded, "Things change." She sighed, wishing the same thing. As he announced it, She remained with her family.

Harpy smiled and waved at the unknown crowd.

Kedar returned to Barabus and planted Amalurra's bracelet on the ground.
Upon her own movement the foal inside her gave a kick. (te he)

_______

Jolly met his eyes after he finished then gave him a gentle kiss. The light collided when she did so, a deeper form of understanding.

_____

Upon announcing the betrothal Nostros held out two glowing rings and then Mysterion took then and gave one to Harpy. There were a few 'Awwwws' in the room. Some still just stood there in shock over the entire thing. The Centaurians and Kohl were the biggest prasers as such things never bothered them and they liked that the Terrellians were becoming ore accepting.

The rings were magic and would shift with the wearers size, and the two would know that the other is alive if worn faithfully.
_____

"She took off?" He asked. "Won't be hard to locate her." He backed away coveing the body then formed a barrier around it. "This way."

Quote: Morning meal fetch you wait until she comes and discuss it. Then she may have to ask her stallion first. Often they go out after laundry." Don nodded. "I won't restrict you.. unless I need you for something." He smirked. "Almost done hanging up?"

_____

"Mmmmmmm....... we can play guess.. you and I never really talk much anyhow.. but you have to promise not to get mad at some of my answers.. I can start if you like?"
Kassidy had just finished with the last shirt. "What would you need me for?" She asked, setting the basket back in its corner.
_______

Hannah looked puzzled. "Um.. What's guess?" She inquired.
"Lets take a walk." He grabbed her hand gently and headed to leave the tent.

____

"Okay.. How old am I? You get to guess up to 5 times." He sat and waited for her guesses.
Kassidy frowned in confusion, but followed. She ducked under the tent flap behind him, blinking to let her eyes adjust to the golden sunlight.
_______

"Uhhhhh...." Hannah's jaw dropped, thinking.
He took her down a path and walked a long way to a nice area by the river. It was good for fishing and swimming. Don had a pack on him ad he pulled out some sandwiches. "Here." He smiled.

_____

Noonan waited.

Quote: "That is aright.. we can find a place now. I can meet you in the middle on that... and I live on the station anyhow. I can come see you nighty until we wed." Chris smiled.

_____

"Well When I take them home he will have to say goodbye to Jenny. but there will be plenty of foals for them to play with." Bekah sighed.

____

"When Azia wakes you will be able to visit her." He stated. One day my touch won't make you cry." He then headed to leave.

_____

"Util that time... I will contact those I can find as well. Some are trapped and some still hide."

Quote: Gener smirked. "That makes me glad. You are sweeter now too."

____

"Well I am sure you will hear crying when hey want you back." He turned the water off. "Time to dry off"

____

"You act like that and it draws attention.. says you are a victim." He stated.

"Ah.. nice to meet you too. Hey I get off work in 4 hours.. if the storm still rages you two are welcome to come to my flat." He offered.
Roger and Ella exchanged a look, then Roger turned back to Fergus "Alright, if it does, then we will. Thank you"

Quote: Morning meal fetch you wait until she comes and discuss it. Then she may have to ask her stallion first. Often they go out after laundry." Don nodded. "I won't restrict you.. unless I need you for something." He smirked. "Almost done hanging up?"

_____

"Mmmmmmm....... we can play guess.. you and I never really talk much anyhow.. but you have to promise not to get mad at some of my answers.. I can start if you like?"
Kassidy had just finished with the last shirt. "What would you need me for?" She asked, setting the basket back in its corner.
_______

Hannah looked puzzled. "Um.. What's guess?" She inquired.
"Lets take a walk." He grabbed her hand gently and headed to leave the tent.

____

"Okay.. How old am I? You get to guess up to 5 times." He sat and waited for her guesses.
Kassidy frowned in confusion, but followed. She ducked under the tent flap behind him, blinking to let her eyes adjust to the golden sunlight.
_______

"Uhhhhh...." Hannah's jaw dropped, thinking.
He took her down a path and walked a long way to a nice area by the river. It was good for fishing and swimming. Don had a pack on him ad he pulled out some sandwiches. "Here." He smiled.

_____

Noonan waited.
"What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile.

"That is aright.. we can find a place now. I can meet you in the middle on that... and I live on the station anyhow. I can come see you nighty until we wed."  Chris smiled.

_____

"Well When I take them home he will have to say goodbye to Jenny. but there will be plenty of foals for them to play with."  Bekah sighed.

____

"When Azia wakes you will be able to visit her."  He stated.  One day my touch won't make you cry."  He then headed to leave.

_____

"Util that time... I will contact those I can find as well. Some are trapped and some still hide."

"I would love that. " Meadow held his hand and began to walk with him. "I will love to live at the station, until then. "

Torus nodded, "Yes I know that. " he sighed, shutting his door. "He has a thing for Jenny. " he smiled and shut it.

"It's not your touch. " Aquarius rubbed her eyes. " Azia too busy with Vlad. "

"It will be one second.," Hydro smirked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom